Forest/Actavis

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News for you chief, MedCo and Cubist is trying to get anyone to join those subpar organizations, and have offered us 150k this summer... Now they are down to recruiting the worst in our industry-Forest reps. Because most people with good sense realize MedCo is a joke, and Cubist is a sweat shop. Good luck interviewing for jobs that we passed on. ;)

Too many good jobs out there right now for top quality reps to move to those companies. And for the record, Forest does kill careers. Sorry, just sayin.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then get the hell out. I bet you have the lowest numbers at Durata. Look at you poking fun at Medco and Cubist. You were retarded enough to join Durata at an overinflated salary.... greedy bastard. Now look at you!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, so funny the sad Forest Rep upset that we are all too good for your crap job. See, when you are wanted, and you have options, you don't go to Forest. Nuff said. :). Sorry if that is difficult for you to hear.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not it at all. Just tired of some of you acting like you are superior. It's irritating. You will see soon enough that we have some stellar reps here as well. That is, if you are retained...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I look forward to learning more in January as my roommate and I are snuggled up in our beds talking before lights out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeannie Lloyds and her BFF Shannon Buhl

A very evil duo. .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are kidding about the roommate thing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares? What are you a homophobe?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope.....I'm an adult

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not getting it, the quality rep at Durata wants nothing more than to NOT be retained.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to be treated like a child

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your inflated salaries will be reduced

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many bathroom breaks does Actavis allow each day. They seem to be watching how many times a person can pee. If you can't trust your employees and their work ethic then hire contract people who get paid by the call.