Former Michigan District Manager Dean Steinke net $68-million in Whistleblower Suit

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2008 at 1:55 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wealthy in deed, and he even warned HR that if they didn't get with the program he was going to go to the government and the arrogant bastards dared him to do it.

Every time I think about Dean's good fortune, I kick myself because I knew it and did not have the balls to challenge Mother Merck - congrats Dean!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. When it's the right thing, balls or no balls, you got to do it. I did and my outcome was successful but not on the scale of Dean.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Former Michigan District Manager Dean Steinke net $68-million in Whistleblower Su

I'm proud of you; always knew you were a person of integrity. From your loft building skills to your basketball moves, I knew your life would amount to something!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Former Michigan District Manager Dean Steinke net $68-million in Whistleblower Su

Wtf?!? The last post prior to yours was 5 years ago. Way to resurrect dead threads. Want a sticker? How about restarting threads 20 years ago. Now that would make you the King of the Dead Threads. Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Merck still conduct business like this?