Fougera - A Division of Sandoz/Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Started this thread for all the folks at Fougera who now work for Sandoz and therefore work for Novartis

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing by the number of posts since the thread was created that not much is going on at Fougera. Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will there be Fougera layoffs. I interviewed but the manager said there might layoffs in the spring? Why would they be hiring?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd imagine that the Sandoz sales division would just take over. No reason to keep the Fougera staff? Lots of redundacy, territory-wise.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone get their demotion yet? HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blackout ends tomorrow. We'll be lucky if we only get demotions!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The place is screwed up beyond all repair.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank Novartis. It's all they're good at.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and it's getting worse

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they're closing the Hicksville facility and expanding the Melville facility. Probably a good move.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Is this fact or fiction? Anyone else hear this? I kind of miss the place. Been gone for quite some time. It was pretty bad when I left, but I have heard things improved. This board is pretty quiet so it's hard to tell.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Information comes from a Fougera service provider whose company is intimately involved in ordering new equipment for the expansion of the Melville plant and the decommissioning of redundant equipment currently used in the Hicksville plant.
    Melville will absorb all current Hicksville employees, so no layoffs are planned.
    I'm sure this is common knowledge amongst all Fougera employees.

13. That sounds pretty exciting. Anyone know what the work environment is like there now? Better, worse, same? I've heard some chatter, but nothing of substance. I see they are hiring and wonder if it's worth going back for.

14. pharmed out

pharmed out Guest

From what I hear Sandoz/Novartis management is even worse than it was under Altana/Nycomed. I would stay away.

15. Haven't been with the company all that long, but all I can say is that I regret ever joining. So mismanaged from the top to the bottom. Exit strategy already in place. What a waste of my time.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then get the hell out! Sorry ass bitch

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be in senior management

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is still the same. New management, same greedy, entitled, self promoting behavior. They all want to be heard, and none truly want to listen. Why should they when they know it all, right? It's a shame what the current senior management team is doing to the place.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Asian brand director Julie is a moron and rude. No wonder. Small and waste companies money.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEP!