Fougera - A Division of Sandoz/Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except for the fact that the Dallas reps get another leg up with another local pharmacy partnership. I'm fed up with that crap.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So which company bought are Dermatology division ? Rumors has it is
    an Indian company that wants to enter the U.S. market. Or could it be a hedge fund group that wil lay off all of us. Let's not pick are poison. Either case we are doomed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These rumors have been going around for a year now. Not saying it’s not happening, but nothing seems to have happened yet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUN Pharma--you are doomed!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

StarCare Pharmacy with their special pricing for the Texas reps will keep you guys going....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is crazy enough to buy this dump??? The site leader-"ship" team is leaving the ship, glorifying their "accomplishments" with BS metrics at their goodbye parties, utilizing the Novartis experience to get global positions at other companies.. the old engineering head is now site head ai... i guess that is recognition for his hard work to keep our equipments NOT running.. so much downtime n inefficiencies... quality head left. not that she will be missed. Only cares abt her metrics n keeping headcount low...nasty attitude and not approachable... hold grudges...n snobbish... new head of operations operates like she owns slaves... she acts like she cares abt people..but only cares abt getting her numbers to look good...she has her favorite go to people..usually those who never say no to her.... not that she rewards them anyway...all words but no action ..will not fight for her employees... fake empathy..just a puppet for whoever is holding her leach.. apparently she has a reputation for that from being the Qc director... will throw you under the bus if you disagree with her... place in complete chaos...all departments have depleted resources and head counts just so novartis can show low operating costs to potential buyers... they have the perfect low life managements as accomplices....So unethical...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deserves a "Shout Out "

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes so true. The ones that have not cared have left and gone out of Novartis and to other companies. The Quality head had a bad attitude and the rest that are still at Fougera as well. Too cliquish. Mean girls. Former ex production head, she was also nasty, territorial and not good in managing people. She had bad leadership skills. Like the others went on as big head in a biotech. All they are good at is upmanship. Debating you out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you saw in the news that Sandoz US is being sold to Aurobindo (sp??) from India. wondering if the site will still be around or shutdown? Aurobindo has their own sites in India...vastly cheaper to make product there than in the US? do you think they need the overhead at Princeton (hint: no way jose). looking to get out now and secure something before the offical closure announcements are made. The stay-on incentive is a f*&king joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the stay on incentive? Nothing has been announced in regards to either closing or retention packages so where is your information coming from?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anything would happen to Melville or Hicksville, it would take at least 2 to 3 years because of all the tranfers that need to happen. Apparently HR is now stopping people from going to Morris Plains. Funny how they claim that they do not know anything about the details of the deal yet but they know that they cannot let you apply internally or do short term assignment at other NTO facilities. I think that is a lie and a fake policy designed to keep people from leaving. So I guess you had to be a SLT to have access to this kind of informstion to leave to another company and gain more money and title from a competitor while riding the Novartis high horse.

Yes, it is cheaper to make in India, but i think there are certain laws that may prevent or make it costly to do so. Otherwise, pharma manufacturing would be already dead in the USA. Not 100% sure but just educated guess.

The pay incentive is probably going to be offered to managers' level and up just to assure a more "stable" transition.

Last I heard, they were trying to be transparent. How can they expect people to trust them when they clearly knew way in advance and all communications were already prepared, coordinated and similar wording by internal com, sandoz com, and global press release? All com came within minutes of each other. But yet they claim that we know everything that they know. They are either liars or taking people for fools or may be both. Anyway, from most of the people that I talked to, they are getting their resume ready and are trying to get out. So good luck to us in our new quest!

12. The place is the worst. Get ready to be replaced by cheap imported Indian labor. So happy I’m gone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I come in each day hoping it’s my last. I’ve been here long enough to know this isn’t how it’s supposed to be. In the time I’ve been here I’ve seen so many changes in management and current crop at the top is just about the worst I’ve ever seen. And what makes it worse is the good people leave and the worst ones just stay. Aurobindo is going to wipe this place off the face of Long Island and sell off all the assets. It’s inevitable.

14. This SLT is indeed horrible. Especially the “ad-interim” members. They all seem to have forgotten that they need to rely on subject matter experts.

I’ve never seen a management team more out of their league than this one. And this includes some of their dedicated servants.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems their biggest concern these days is who is parking in the reserved spaces. Guess they don’t have much else to do. Besides, why make accommodations for people who travel back and forth between buildings. This shows you how they really think. They don’t give a crap about anybody but themselves. They’d rather leave ten reserved spaces empty and make people walk in the rain and snow. The town halls are a joke and the concern for transparent communication is so disingenuous it’s sickening.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The views are true. It's unfortunate there was a management that was frankly not up to standards. The ones that were horrible were the women in the SLT directors roles. All the ones mentioned in previous posts. They have gone on to different companies and are working global and upper level while they left months before the sale. They do need to take on people in management that are not aggressive but with good and genuine people skills. Skills that they use with everyone not solely those in their entourage because there are people working under them who want managers to communicate effectively and not just for show and for their own gain.

18. Any updates? Wondering what the state of things are there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to new kindergarden which is the QC Laboratory! Where demagogues are in charge, the push to portray happiness is suppressing real feedbacks about day to day operations, and analytical procedures are in a deplorable state! You have to appreciate the irony that the two people who created this mess by suplying sh*ty methods to the department are now director and assoc. director of the department. Free meals and team building activities do not improve culture if the methods you used daily make your life miserable and literally break you down physically. With looming expected turnover from Aurobindo, if these people are the ones choosing who gets to stay, expect everyone who ever challenged them to be gone as they only make decisions on loyalty and will discredit people who are actually trying to make the department move forward.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be surprised if they all survive the transition with their gangs. Their new push for data integrity is laughable when you know these two. Too bad it is the low level associates that are always targeted. The new methods are so bad that their so called scientists are even being empowered to justify that the product formulations are too blame. Make you wonder how far they are willing to go to keep their jobs. The current manager for finished products started with the right intentions but is slowly falling in the same practices of these 2. The only escapes for qc analysts are to leave the company or look for opportunities in the other departments. So sad!