Fougera - A Division of Sandoz/Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S.M.A.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe you mean SME. What does S.M.A. Stand for?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck My A$$

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who woulD sAy such a thiNg?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ratted Out By.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a metric to be met created by Opex and a requirement to succeed in this place!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last few months has seen the place progress from bad to worst. We are constantly chasing projects that there aren’t enough people to work on; which have little defined value that can be seen by any of the team members involved and who are beat on to stay on track by an SLT that are either increasingly disconnected from the realities at the site or at the other extreme try to micromanage; that are mismanaged, at best by inept project leaders; that Aurobindo may or may not support; that are so chock full of broken promises and misinformation that it will be a miracle if any of them succeed. And I’ll bet that some of the SLT wonder why they read posts like the ones they’ve seen here? This is for you. If you really don’t understand why things aren’t getting done properly and why the same problems keep cropping up, then you are part of the problem. As a leader you are responsible. Stop trying to find ways to blame everybody else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real issue is the same all across Novartis. Same dyfunctional mentality. We are inbreds.
    Funny how the laziest person on the team is the biggest whiner. Everyone knows the CV1s & CV2s are the biggest whiners and least productive of anyone in the CV Division, bar none. Can't wait to see the lot of you laid off!

Btw, without a doubt, by an overwhelming margin, the most asinine, clueless comments, come from the CV1s & CV2s. How did you land here? Leave already!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No leaders in this place just blamers. Always quick to assign blame and protect their behind. ZERO accountability. They are not disconnected from reality; they are very well aware that they are sponsoring you to fail with these projects with no resources. They are just selfish demagogues waiting for their next bonus. People are just exhausted. STOP doing these BS activities on site expecting them to increase morale and engagement. START representing your people and growing a backbone to tell the fact that your department is stretched out. First step to change a problem is identifying it. All these "leaders" want to show is that they are the best and getting great metrics when their people are just exhausted and fed up with this place.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV1ss and CV2s? Can you explain what that is for those of us that don’t know the lingo? I’ve been working here at Fougera the for quite some time and I’m wracking my brain to figure it out. Thanks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it’s a division in the Sales department.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t think we even had a sales force st this point.

14. There have been three well known resignations in the last two weeks, and I'm told there are a few under the radar as well. Such a shame.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the resignations were part of the problem.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which ones?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One held others up by not getting actions done in a timely manner as well as never meeting deadlines. Nice person but made things hard to get done. Another, never really knew what role they had other than an SLT member. Cannot think of one contribution made to the site.

19. And another one left today. We keep hemorrhaging talent. They better do something to retain whatever key people are left or it's gonna get even uglier. If that's even possible.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many promotions lately in Quality. Are they the only people they are keeping? Is analytical development gone? There is an article that aurobindo already has a development center in north carolina. Anyone has any feedbacks? The warning letters are so bad that i wonder if we are going to become an fda targert