Fran B

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2016 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FB and SB? Yu must have been from the northeast. Sunny? An Merck reject that loved the diversity opportunity that is AZ. Fran? WTF? That cement head is still there? He HAS to have some goods on someone. And no Fran, it ain't Larry. BTW, he left you in the dust. ;)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he and Tom eloped

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess no one has any real thoughts about this one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TV? another dullard suffering from short man syndrome. What about SD? His body language communicated the fact he was slow. I loved it when they got on stage and performed. I initially felt sorry for them but came to realize they were not acting and were actually enjoying it. Was it worth the money, time away from home and kissing up boys? Sorry you were not picked first in gym.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not irony

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority are dull. They lack imagination and are followers of collectivism of thought. They have their new home, their big screen tv and watch organized sports with voyeuristic passion. They drink light beer ( or portray themselves as wine connoisseurs) and are a generation of millennials that were too lazy to learn how to drink and drive.

Most have never been in a fight, do not own a gun and hire out for work on their home. They are generic, like to swear and are childish. Look at some of the posts on Pharma. Critical thought is not taught and they attack. Expect a response to this post such as "Like this Post" or some other simplistic banter. They hire robots as exemplified above because they can be managed and controlled. No longer a professional organization.

The women giggle and spend their money on clothes, makeup and whitening their teeth regardless of how unattractive they are when the awaken. Pride is the downfall. You never know who is swimming naked until the tide goes out! Good luck to those with critical thought and imagination.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my therapeutic area, millenials are not the problem. It is the last string baby boomers, age 52 and up. But maybe they are not 52--just look old as hell from hard living in their 20s-30s.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did Fran land...which therapeutic area and position? I heard he was not displaced in Dec with Neuroscience.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have known Fran and worked with him for many years, he is not part of the problem at AZ. Granted, he is not the deepest thinker but he also is not stupid and he looks good on stage and can make decent presentations at meetings. He is a trusted employee by his boss and usually that is enough to keep you around. Personally, I liked him. If he is your friend, he will defend you whether it scores him points or not.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a dolt. I think I saw his IQ actually drop at the meeting. Not one original thought just a smarmy grin

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon-Yee must know what she is doing- she is at Circle of Excellence- what the hell?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah..on the backs of all the Neuroscience team...who are now all gone...that's how she got there

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Fran is the worst person you have to deal with at AZ then you are fortunate as hell and have no cause to complain. He is actually one of the more decent ones.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this was won based on CVMET performance? either way, I'm sure it was well deserved! The power of one prescription really does pay off.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience through sept and then cvmet...but they were all neuroscience people

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What?! Wow! So the entire division who got her there gets let go-sent to the unemployment line and she goes to Mexico or wherever in the hell it is this year? How do these people sleep?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

political correctness wins again. No one else sees the irony of this. Typical of what is left at AZ. Never let good ideas interrupt the flow of the conversations. Too dumb to even comment on. Most are delusional at best and do not possess the intellect to see the obvious. Enjoy you narcissistic self centered prideful ways. It frustrates me that the organization lacks a soul and common sense but i need to walk away and let it die on its own-it will! Goodbye to all those that had the virtues i despised and none of the vices I admired. SB I hope you sleep well knowing how you got where you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His answer for everything is "Challenger! You aren't getting it..."

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on Larry, leave him alone. Your career isn't going anywhere anyway.