Fraud Investigation

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2011 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with KW at two companies also, and can only vouch for the fact that he is a turd. As clueless and dreadfully unaware of what people (customers/co-workers) think of him as I have ever known someone to be.

As for him being an excellent rep, most would disagree and reclassify his performance throughout his career as "weak-at best." I think that alone has kept him from holding a job longer than 1.5 yrs, as for the expense stuff, never heard any talk of that.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know this KW person but just to give you a hint about this bulletin board, usually when there is such a strong defense of a person, it usually actually IS that person defending themselves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or if you're like RR you just get the whole thread deleted

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RR can't get a thread deleted. That thread was all about investigations and who investigations might be targeting. IMO law enforcement had that thread deleted. Seems like law enforcement is no longer investigating though. Slimes at DNDN got away again apparently.

5. KW straight turdsville, met him here at dndn and also think he can't sell his way out of a wet paper bag. He won't make it past 1.5 yrs here either.

Also very confident he is into guys, sorry KW, just sayin.

I feel dumber just for knowing him... I'm sure he thinks his monthly tanning membership will get him another job in the industry, but I'm betting he will pack it in and start selling cars next.

KW=Weak (even for dndn)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's premature to say anybody got away with anything. It takes time for these things to resolve. It could take a few years to come to a conclusion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's an easy case and if it was going to go to trial it could take years but at some point before that we would know charges have been brought. Some kind of settlement wouldn't take years. White collar criminals get away. The ones we hear about are a very small minority. Talk of interviews on this board completely ceased weaks ago. Seems to me that slimy Gold evaded the law again. SEC investigated DNDN years ago and sent a letter to DNDN notifying them that investigation was over. MG also settled a civil suit admitting no wrongdoing and insurance paid it. He is slime and he gets away and has gotten away again IMO.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people like mg,rr,pf,db,gs,hb,rh,jryt always get away with atrocities. nothing has changed and nothing will change.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. rh is a never discussed but so important....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

US attorney office for NW having investigating authority over the region as well as Federal Investigators are aware of most if not all aspects of crimes committed by Dendreon/management and some employees. Apart from SEC violations, Pharma guidelines violations and Medicare frauds are handled by FDA. FBI and other relevant agencies are aware and working with US attorney office to make sure the case is solid. Everyone should be aware of downfall from such action especially effects in local/regional as well as national biotech and other business.
    Please be patient. This case is not about revenge but is about law and regulations which may have been broken by employees of Dendreon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote that post, thank you for the update. DNDN seems to have no interest in disclosing such material things which is grounds for further civil suits.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 131:

Are you saying most evidence gathered from investigations is complete and now the lawyers and enforcement agencies are putting together the case?

If investigative part is over maybe the final result happens in next few months?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this post real? How would you know this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please be patient

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People have been patient for 30 years waiting for the system to be fair to all. White collar criminals get away despite everyone's patience and hope that the system will change. It never does. MG, RH, HB, RR probably drink Martinis as guests on Angelo Mozillos yacht and laughing at the "little people" as Leona Helmsley used to call middle class wage earners.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the "Will to Win!"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you post something that no one understands?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh well. For those who did not believe, too bad. As most of you have read by now, SEC is investigating and rest assure SEC is one of the agencies. Hold on to your hats. It will be interesting. Started this blog, month ago and stated the facts, asked folks to be patient. From now, this will go faster.
    Too bad, good therapy but corrupt management. Will stop posting in this blog since now public is aware of Federal Investigation.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Justice for mgmt and bod can not come soon enough and will likely be in 2015.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitch Gold bwaaaaaa