Fresenius buyout??

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2017 at 9:23 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure most of Akorn reps knew this day would soon arrive. Nice move Raj and the board. Smart move. Question now is, who's losing their jobs???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mid Summer before there is any clarity

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Brett

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Move along......these aren't the droids you've been looking for."

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fresenius is a cheap company. I accepted an account manager. I had a 2 state territory and they told me I would be renting a company car from enterprise. Imagine my surprise when my manager told me I had to turn the car in on Friday and then re rent it on Monday!! I was astonished! I asked why? She said well you won't be doing any busy over the weekend and to keep the car would be stealing from the company. I was absolutely speechless. This was just a number of red flag things that occurred during my first 2 months. Shortly after her idiotic car response, I resigned. This company is a real treat....not.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is very quiet here......feels like this is a done deal...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else thinks that when this deal closes, all field sales in both divisions will be let go? When you start reading between the lines, it seems obvious. No A, B, or C samples? Really? It seems like the shop is slowly closing down.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubtfull...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FMS is running for the hills away from this debacle!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any updates?
    Heard that town hall meetings are scheduled for next week, wondering if if proved more information.
    April 24th is coming up fast.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything new on this? Correct that town hall meetings were held at the manufacturing sites. Was anything of interest discussed?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deal is terminated.....google it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deal will still happen.. Akorn is forcing litigation and Fresenius will have no choice but to proceed with merger

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That Kool-Aid you're drinking tastes sweet to you only.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fk gave Akorn the option to give them more information and Akorn refused. Doubtful Akorn will win in court.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I'd like to buy that car. Can I see the carfax?"
    "NO!"
    "OK, I don't think I'll buy you car then."
    It's just that simple, no matter what the talking heads say. No sale. Book it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest