Fresh Start, or the end?

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by Cafe Pharma Guy, Oct 16, 2017 at 6:07 PM.

1. Cafe Pharma Guy

Cafe Pharma Guy New Member

I for one am optimistic. Although there are many folks otw out, hopefully we can find better direction and leadership. Start with less reporting and more time selling? Might be motivating for the sales force if we can focus on winning instead of covering our butts!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On their way out? LOL

You can't fix stupid and you can't fix Fidia.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The issues with Fidia are bigger than the people and the process. The time to ‘fix it’ was 2 years ago when HAs still had coverage within the majority of plans. That was the time when Aldo & Carlo needed to find a suitable next product beyond HA. Instead they brought a 2 injection “me too” product into a crowded space with no real differentiation.

At this point it doesn’t matter who’s leading or who’s selling this stuff. HAs are dead!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the hairloss lotion is released it will be more time selling than reporting

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa

You fancy yourself a medical device rep and you are going to sell hairloss cream. Good luck with that career bro!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Barbara. Everyone hates you. And don’t even try to be manager since MS is out. You are equally crazy and weird.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weird, I've never seen delusional spelled "optimistic." Have been turned down from 2 jobs because nobody takes my experience here seriously!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what happens when you play “sales rep” From the inside and then lurk around till you can find an outside sales job. Delusional Is right. Desperate is an even better description