Friday November 31st

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2017 at 6:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep predicting the date of layoffs!

Each time you guess correctly, by law the company is forced to move the date out further.

Pascal would love to lay off 8-10% of the workforce, but he doesn't have the cash to do it. So he must chew through more cash in a never ending spiral of debt and defeat.

Hang in there folks!

We will make it through Christmas with a paycheck. We may not have jobs, but at least we will have our severance.

FARXIGA and BRILINTA about to get label changes!

Don't worry, the consulting company hired to do the Brand Teams' jobs will handle the changes. If you haven't noticed, all BDs do is manage third party consultants. No knowledge or skills outside of administration required. Command of the English language is also not required.

Hoping Ruud makes the expected announcement tomorrow!

Another VP leaving for Novartis. No doubt the communication will include "with deep regret", but the reality in DE HQ will be champagne corks popping.

Sticking with $300 million in annual savings due to cuts coming sooner than later!

Lilly was forced to cut $500 million, as demanded by shareholders and investors. AZ is not immune to simple market forces. Look at how negatively the market reacted when analysts found out that cuts weren't going to be announced yesterday.

Anyone posting "no layoffs", "Vegas Baby", or some other delusional simplistic babel is either leadership blowing smoke up your ass or some millennial with no clue on how economics impacts decisions.

Now back to my coffee and my daily dose of bullshitting my reps that they are making a meaningful difference today.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawwwwwwwn!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out and do your field ride. Far too many DSMs posting on here instead of working.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't stress enough yawwwwwwwwnnnnn

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working from home again I see. It's a great gig if you could swallow it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ASPENs $555 million is the much needed cash to proceed with layoffs. Told you divestitures were coming!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody works .... That's why you'll all be shit canned real soon!
    Who cares!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all need a hobby or a a side hustle....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are not 31 days in November. Can't you tell this is another bullshit post?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friday Dec 1st is coming on like a jail on wheels- TIC TOC

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find this idiot comical! I'm sure he/she will get it right eventually........Like 2050

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no way.