Friday ride alongs

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2018 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, just what our doctors need, More pressure and managers in their offices more often.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly in desperation mode. So big pharma un real.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s out of control. My manager is with me 4-5 days a month. Not because I’m not doing well but because they have to call on their top docs which are all concentrated in one territory. I don’t personally mind but it’s getting kind of ridiculous that every time I see these docs I’m with my manager. It reeks of desperation and don’t think the doctors can’t tell. It’s embarrassing for us and it’s annoying the docs. I’ve heard it straight from their mouths.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news for you! When Takeda buys us all the duplication and wasted effort, along with our jobs, go away!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully the end is near. So sad how desperate and unoriginal these managers are going into our offices constantly. They add no value. My manager literally stands there and says... is there anything I can do for you? The answer is no, you add no value except checking a box.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a manager with a rep in a grocery store shopping for snacks with their name badges on. Is that common?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in the fuck actually wears a name badge. I call bullshit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how would you know one was a manger? You liar.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if managers are working 5 days a week n the field they should work at least 2 of those by themselves and go try to make calls themselves. At least they can get a taste for what a “real call” is like. Instead of just awkwardly hovering why we try to conduct business with a mute next to us. It’s like having 2 mechanics trying to fix one car engine but one mechanic doesn’t know what he’s doing, hasn’t actually fixed a car in years, doesn’t want to be there, doesn’t help but occasionally says “is there anything I can do”? Yea, we have hundreds of other “cars” that need fixing go try to actually fix something and contribute. All hands on deck doesn’t mean shadow reps you goons! You have cars for a reason ... go put some mileage on them! Oh and zd’s this goes for you too... how many of you have gone to meet KOLs or important customers in your own?

Instead of staring at 4 week numbers and trying to find a scapegoat why don’t you spend that time selling Mydayis.

Signed,

The Grow Team

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Friday is a work day! Grow up snowflake.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks Perry...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and do any other pharmaceutical companies have their managers riding with reps on fridays?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rat shot you lonely ho mo troll coward

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don't understand
    managers are there to sell when lowly reps can't
    thats why we were promoted because we are the best at selling and you reps need someone who really knows how to sell to guide you
    if you could do your job we would be elsewhere but weed to babysit you because your not capable
    thats why I'm in the field 5 days a week

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who hired that person?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!! You couldn’t sell, that’s why you’re a “manager.” You’re a glorified admin assistant, and babysitter.
    Get over yourself.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh ok, you stuck your head far up someone’s @ss. Hey RD, it has nothing to do with how good you were at selling. It’s all about your Brown Nosing... and don’t tell me it’s networking because they are one in the same. I saw my RD in action, holy sh!t, horrible... I shake my head on how my RD even was promoted... as I do at every meeting such dumb sh!t RD’s... I would say maybe a handful know what the are doing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers kiss ass to become managers. I know managers that were terrible sales reps and below average every quarter.