Friday ride alongs

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2018 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A competent person does not find bullshit quotes on the Internet and post them as their own.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Loser: Here is a message that will change your miserable little life - - - The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck! Good Selling!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You at such a sad pathetic puke to quote Tony Robbins as your own. Man up pussy and think for yourself!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony Robbins? Not very original are you. Go walk on some fire rocks to prove how tough you are.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one enjoy my RD being with me every 2-3 weeks! No more wondering what’s going on or what they are looking at.. each time he’s with me, he shares; albeit it’s different every time he’s with but at least I know..

Work hard, things may not be “fair” , but hard workers are rewarded at the end of the rainbow

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing at the end of the rainbow is a pot of gold for Fleming and his buddy's/executives/imbeciles

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a multiple P Club winner, I will share the practices that will help you be successful! 1. make your first call at 8:00AM, 2. achieve at least 10 QUALITY sales discussions per day, 3. communicate your benefit messages with precision and conviction, 4. treat ALL members of the doctor's staff with kindness and respect, 5. solicit management's help when needed, 6. share great selling ideas with sales colleagues, 7. always have a positive and upbeat attitude, 8. utilize key marketing materials, 9. make your last call at 6:00PM, 10. once a month call on key clinics on Saturday morning.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just pissed my pants laughing so hard. Thank you for sharing that. Made my day. Let me call my girlfriends and let them know I'm not meeting them at the nail salon at 3 anymore. I will meet them at 6:30 after my last well-executed total office call. I'm going to go to presidents club with you and the girl in Georgia next year. she is already penciled in at the start of every year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am relatively new to pharma sales and your advice is truly appreciated. Hope to meet you at P Club!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well they have both been to our practice before so I know the rep and the manager. The rep only wears a nametag and tie when the manager is around.

Why do I need to lie?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to gain sales without a name tag.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Message to NBU Adult: We need salespeople who help people with the same enthusiasm shown by a small child describing the best Christmas present EVER! Be enthusiastic and positive and your declining market share will rebound upward!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean juvenile and short lived enthusiasm?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are relatively new to living with a brain... who hired you? Must be a real winner that takes advantage of an idiot. Which of your offices are open at 8 am and 6 pm like that other idiot mentioned in their post? How many genius???? Looks like you won't be going to Presidents Club

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Right

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy to hear you found my counsel helpful. Here is another tip that is somewhat "old school" - - - every morning I put a shiny penny in my shoe. Throughout the day, the gentle rub of the penny reminds me my mission is to - - - SELL, SELL, MAKE MONEY FOR SHIRE & MY FAMILY! Good Selling and I truly hope to meet you at P Club!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more tip while I’m thinking of it. Each time I fill up my gas tank I also fill up a Gatorade bottle that I keep in the car that way I can use it for my lawnmower. I know some may think it’s stealing but it’s about $.11. I also use the bottle of gas to huff it all day long, I’m usually out working really late each night but mostly because I black out and can’t find my keys when I wake up face down in an office parking lot. See you at P club, I’ll be wearing the Exxon T-shirt.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again for the penny technique! The Rook

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the reason why companies go out of business
    shitheads like you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Rook: Here is a great tip for increasing Rx demand. While in the waiting room, talk to patients about our drugs. This is the purest form of direct to consumer marketing. Good Selling, my friend!