Friday- the Moment of truth

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2019 at 6:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you even in this post a**hat? Talk about us but were so important you take time out of your day to read posts about our so called worst salesforce. What does that say about you? Prob work the grill at Denny’s

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Independent audits confirm that we are in the bottom 10% of pharma sales force productivity. That's the fact, Jack.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”independent audits” what audits. Please post these alleged audits. Show the proof.
    I think your full of $hit and don’t have a F-in clue what you are talking about!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down Fredo. Using profanity doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol independent audits? Same guys who audited the deli near me and voted them “best cup of coffee” i mean they have a sign saying that so its gotta be true.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was prob some dumb s@&$ that takeda told their other sales forces after they spun us off to make them feel all tingly and special.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To retain your sales position with Novartis, the following counsel is provided: Winning at Novartis is about: - Building resilience and grit - Relying on hard work not potential talent - Having energy and enthusiasm!! Therefore, be better than your Shire self and you will grow and prosper.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very insightful post - - - Shire OBU was in the bottom tier of sales forces facts don't lie. Therefore, reps need to be better than before. You have to stay on sales message and always make extra sales calls each and every day. Have a good weekend.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please define success. If Xidra was successful you wouldn’t be in this predicaments. PLEASE, SUCCESSFUL SALES OF XIDRA. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING FOR SURE!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Xiidra is on pace for blockbuster status after three years of which we had no part D coverage and a disaster of a first year with management and decision making . We were bought because of the success the drug had and its potential. Novartis thinks it can do things better than it has been in the past and we shall see. Those who stay on will reap the benefits if they do.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more, however you should say “those who are ALLOWED to stay”
    Just saying!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were bought because you were the price of the drug. Period. The arrogance is astounding.

And after three years it’s “on pace to be a blockbuster drug”? Seriously? You sound like a team who just lost by 30 and you’re telling yourself “hey, at least it wasn’t 50!”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If thats how you want to interpret it. Check prior launches of drugs and see where xiidra fits. You are right they bought the drug and the employees with it. Not one place in my post did I say they bought it for all the employees. If we are criticizing how people sound let me tell you how you sound. You sound like a Novartis legacy rep scared to death they are getting upgraded by a superior Shire rep, or you sound like a bitter Shire rep that got stuck working for takeda and hate it so much they decide to post on an OBU thread. Either way Go away troll.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distance yourself from the Negative Nellies and Debbie Downers. They drain your energy and try to create drama. Positive attracts more positive always. Be Proud We Are Now Novartis!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Ok-and good luck getting that head of yours in your car today...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire OBU reps are the bottom of the industry. Just be glad you got away with it as long as you did. Now a real company with money and support will show you what it’s supposed to look like #novartisstrong

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our one drug is more valuable then your whole portfolio you tard.