Friday's Phone Conference

Discussion in 'ZS Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2016 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing lay off rumors around the office. Started to update my resume. Thank god for the singing bonus.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would make sense. If AZ could rid themselves of "biotech" people, salaries and car allowances they will, since non of that fits into their "culture".
    Also, a good way to "fix" any of the acquisition semantics.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many have their resumes out on the streets now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you stay with AZ, you will be making more than your manager. Not sure that will go over well.

You will also be held to a much higher standard. AZ will get rid of u ASAP. Can you do this job for 1 year plus? You're better off almost anywhere else

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is going to hire you? You bolted to another company that flashed a high base salary at you and you lost the gamble. Of course they told you the drug would get approved no problem and you jumped so now you want another company to bail your greedy ass out, I don't think so my friend. Enjoy life at AZ for the next year!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'm scheduled to push another drug. oh well. could be worse.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as we still get the big $ who really cares what we are selling?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooh pleeeease. I'm worth the salary I received and not worried at all. I will give this a few months and if I hate it, I'll find another job. No big deal.