Friendly question from rotech employees

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 O2s for the month... LMAO!!! You should be flipping burgers!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me? This is for the day and I added one to that so three O2 today. I am setting up one tonight as I am my own clinician right now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you realize how little and pathetic you sound? Possibly just a common characteristic of a Lincare cm?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due to no one wanting to work for your crazy ass!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty of people. I entail a very unique friendship style of management. My employees are not just my employees they are my friends. Very few can pull this off though I have proven it is possible.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I talk with swagger as I walk with swagger. You can't say the same for yourself. You are probably a disgruntled failed sales rep. Hatah's gonna hate.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close you sociopath!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's is no room for name calling here as long as we are all adults right? Maybe I should have elaborated. Do well and be productive and I will be your friend. That is part of your reward for succeeding and and extra motivator to be productive. Don't be productive and guess where those of them are now?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a perfect example of Internet bullying. I will be going back to my area manager with this information. I don't need to take this bs from sales reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advising that I have addressed this board with the powers that be and they are aware of the bullying happening to me here from multiple sales reps. I wish you all to be happy and success.moving forward I have been asked to stop posting on here and I plan on granting management's request. Please keep in mind the companies social media policy and if you are posting on here you may be considered out of compliance. Good luck people I wish you all the best. Now back to my successfully ran and newly renovated state of the art center.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, narcissistic sociopath.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds more like a diagnosis than bullying.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told and I also said my last post would be my last post but enough is enough. I know who you are. You are a former employee and it's really sad that your spite towards me has mad you stupe to the level to call me names. I never once ridiculed you and your name is always brought up in the highest regards when brought up. I wish you the best and I hope your family has a merry Christmas despite your horrific attitude towards life.

By the way its really too bad you went to work for the competition. Because your old office dominates your new company in every aspect.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are INSANE!!!

And finish that degree!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My half finished Lpn holds more value than a CRT.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bachelors degree dum dum

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't need no degree I do degree I do just fine with out it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha ha! I am making more than a Lincare Center Manager could EVER hope to make!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but what do you do to get it? Lie cheat steal? Walk on others in the process?? I'm a CM and yeah I consider my $60k annually good but I am humble. And I'm happy leading a successful center and helping patients in the process. I'm a patient advocate and a self renounced clinician at heart. I would not change what I do for the world. Would you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attention looney CM: leave this board. You have made a big enough fool of yourself already. You are not a spokesperson for the company. You are acting a fool and we have already warned you to cease from you public comments on a public board. This is your final warning.