Friendly question from rotech employees

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me but you are not my AM or my RM so I could care less what you think. You are probably a disgruntled ex employee for all I know making a food of yourself. I run a successful center and you have no right to talk to me like this. If you were my employee I would make your life hell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sincerely hope that this person is truly not employed by Lincare. For some juvenile gratification often people post on public boards in the attempt to stir things up. I cannot understand the reasoning behind it & often wonder how people have so much time on their hands.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its sad but unfortunately I believe this is a real Lincare CM.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you believe that anyone other than a Lincare employee has to lie, cheat or steal to make more than a Lincare CM? Believe it or not, there are places where experienced RTs can go to make a much higher wage than Lincare could ever pay. And by the way, please brush up on your understanding of the English Language. It's embarrassing to your profession that you misused the word "renounced" to describe your dedication to your job....or was it intentional?

1. re·nounce
      [rəˈnouns]

VERB
      1. formally declare one's abandonment of (a claim, right, or possession):
    "Isabella offered to renounce her son's claim to the French crown"
    synonyms: reject · refuse to abide by · repudiate

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm talking about the dishonest sales reps out there. Lie cheat and steal to make more than the cm's it is outlandish and I'm just beginning to forward my findings to compliance

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are even a mediocre rep you SHOULD make more than a CM!!

Add paranoia to your list of psychological diagnoses dum dum. You should be thankful Lincare did not require a personality test prior to employment!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a kook. The best thing you can do is continue to run that tight little center of yours and be quiet. In addition to being quiet, I highly recommend not putting your thoughts in writing. I'm sure you are a dedicated, hard working CM but you come across very poorly in the written word. I would expect more from someone being paid 60k. BTW, the customers are NOT YOUR PATIENTS!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no need for name calling I will be notifying my RM of the continued bullying happening on this website towards me. And they are my patients. That's what we call them in my area. I don't even know why I am responding unto any of you. As far as I know you a a group of my former employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep spouting and yapping with your name calling while I am documenting this harassment with my RM. I will war you my concerns get addressed because I produce. Can you say the same? Probably why you are the one that resigned your position from my office. Loser. Get a life.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Narcissistic
    Paranoid
    Delusiinal
    Sociopath
    Etc.....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know who you are and you will never work for this company again. Good luck when you burn the bridge at your new employer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough already! You are a lunatic. The only one here doing any harassing is you. Please "go tell" whoever you want. You have no idea who is posting here and YOU have already been instructed by Lincare to stay off the board.
    The more you post, the crazier you sound. This will only come back to haunt you, no one else. Mark my words

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you start fussing about "name calling" and harassment I suggest you re-read your own posts. You know the ones referring to reps as liars, cheaters and thieves? You best be careful as you are biting off more than you can chew, I promise!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the customers are NOT your patients!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt she was crazy, but you are pretty darn close!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Documenting everything. By the way my office already has 2 o2 setups today. Bam

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are documenting you as well. BAM! A lot easier to figure out who you are compared to the rest or us. Back to saving patients psycho

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you! I just finished my Christmas shopping and on my way to meet a friend at Panera. Have a lovely Christmas. Thanks for pulling the weight, God knows someone has to