Friends don't let friends join ipsen

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the only person unhappy is the one who keeps posting 6 at a time like you, jackass

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my job, I love my customers and I enjoy selling this product for Ipsen

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad I didn't join. This is the most dysfunctional exchange between reps and management I have ever seen. It is pathological. Thank you for the heads up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F Off Loser - obviously you didnt get through the interviews. We are the next #1 Oncology company and can only hire the cream of the crop. Douche bags and tools are eliminated through the interview process.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome. Place sucks but pays the bills v

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are la creme de la creme - the best of the best. IPSEN Oncology rocks !! On track to blow Nofartis away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a real US company. It has no stock options or RSUs. Leadership from other failed ventures and it is a very white company. Compliance is out if control. Even recruiters like KF say to stay away. Catalyst too. Nothing good can come from joining this toxic culture. Pipeline is dead TSQ was a list billion dollars of rebel use so we are all just waiting for packages or better jobs at real inc an neuro companies.
    You were smart to avoid and do your due dilgence. We are kicking ourselves each days.
    Stay away. Anything is better

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow- what planet are you on? Everyone I work with is happy and engaged and having tremendous success. I think you should give up smoking Meth

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree with the above post! I am happier with Ipsen in my role than I have been in the industry in many years. You have just got this very, very wrong.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the Minions are busy trying to debunk the obvious. We'll see how hard we try not to laugh in their faces. Minions, just shut up. If you think anyone is going to believe that we're happy, you're a stupid idiot. Better to shut up and hope the storm passes. Maybe we'll have the right turnover, and then smooth sailing. Until then button down th hatches.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bruhaha....this post made me throw up in my mouth!! Why would they want to come on board? We all know theres a lot of issues here. I should have known, and was warned about coming on board by a PharmD friend. And, there is pressure to sell off label.(um,hm Mr. Manager) It is going to catch up to us

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smells like a Novartian troll here trying to stir things up. You can smell them from miles away! Pathetic insecure little trolls.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid minion. No no atman would waste time. Novartis hasn't even heard of ipsen

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartian troll on the defensive, it's obvious.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smells like a Novartian troll here trying to stir things up. You can smell them from miles away! Pathetic insecure little trolls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most negative culture I have ever joined. Ever. Don't join until you see the pipeline and talk to alums of ipsen and its leadership. This ain't no real US company. Everything gets vetted through Paris

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MRe: Friends don't let friends join ipsen

Is that a criticism? "Everything getting vetted thru Paris?" Just wondering. Mostly because Ipsen is a French company so that seems pretty much expected and rationale

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: MRe: Friends don't let friends join ipsen

Ain't you running a "start=up with French support." Did you forget what you said. What BS you are. Really. You and your stupid lot of minions singing the same old song but in another key. You will be gone soon and we will be singing ding dong again. Franchise know what you say about them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure whatever the issues are in your mind you will always be unhappy it seems. Too bad for you. As for me, I have a great product which is helping a ton of my customers and their patients and I have the opportunity to succeed. Therefore- speaking as a non- minion, your opinions matter very little to me and the rest of the sales team!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Celery place sucks in their own way. My manager can't stop complaining about the toxic micromanaging trickle down crapfest. I'm glad to be in the field. This drug is easy to sell. A no brainier.