Friends don't let friends join ipsen

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard.... The sky is falling! Give me a break. The US is kicking ass for Ipsen. This is such complete nonsense!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if only it were true, we are likely to miss not just this quarter but the full year

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so listen to the thread here, seems amazing that things appear like they are going so well, yet we struggle to hear about additional products or opportunities, how long can we sell this "me" too drug? think we will start to see people leaving and moving to companies with a real organic pipeline.....paris will be great, but its a one shot deal, after that, i'm gone....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeh
    Who is deleting all the threads?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talk to your ur KC rep......she thinks the company is great and DP is treating her right.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way, do you guys know where that stupid idea of turtle came from? This is so embarassing - there is nothing worse than having customers laughing at you...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard it was that stupid ad agency that they charged big dollars for

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cindy is an f-up. Management is a joke. I can't wait till she gets hers. Coming soon...the French only give you a windows of around 2.5-3 years. She is right in that window.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't term a middle aged woman

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't term a middle aged woman

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iiithat agency got Linda's fired.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you say this? She has been fired from every employer including her last two jobs, one of which lasted only one year before getting canned!

I think you mean that you can't fire a middle aged woman unless she sinks to CS's standard. That is the metric that no one would argue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, that came from magic Paul - and the dude is probably getting royalties each time it is used.

BTW, people at HQ told me CS was the model for the shooting... probably the best pix of her I've ever seen !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shooting star...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Meeks know of th S past because I'm sure she did not represent thus

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not hard to kick ass at IPSec. They're so big