From your friends at Sunovion

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 1:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's probably the reason my financial advisor told me to buy Proctor & Gamble PG, the makers of Clairol Hair coloring products.

I gotten a much better return from my PG stock than from ACOR.

Acorda's CEO obsession with his hair, symbol of youth and virility, like his counterpart, Donald Trump, have propelled the use of coloring hair products across corporate-America. All the wannabes dying their hair day after day. Checking and sharing their testosterone levels.

Too bad that Just-for-Men is owned by a privately held company, COMBE. Otherwise, I would have retired by now from my investments.

So much BULLSH*T in CafePharma
    GOD SPEED MY ASS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SOOOO funny and true!! LMAO!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tears are running down my face. have you lost touch with humanity ? do you even remember what it means to care for someone ? Ron needs our support and encouragement. He has been there for us, stopping to talk, share a kind word, creating a bond that will be with us for life. His anguish over our troubles is heartfelt. When you stop working, you are hurting not just yourself but also our bond. Would you leave a family member bleeding by the side of the road or stop and help ? Look into your heart, do you see Ron smiling back because the joy he gave you is still in your heart. Let the light out, feel the warmth of real caring. Together Each Achieves More - T.E.A.M.

That's all of us TEAM ACORDA lets pull together feel the bond

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, now we know you are just stirring the pot. No need to continue. We get it, Ron is an egotistical blow hard, Loren is a never was that told him what he wanted to hear and rode a no competition drug to the hilt, the company sucks and will be sold and everyone should fend for themselves.

Done.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS!
    Very true. The lack of leadership and decision making here is appalling. Ya'll rode out the wave of bullshit and now the hens are comin' home to roost. No execution, poor decisions and overall arrogance made you make the decisions you did. We all know why the key medical people left and it had nothing to do with personal reasons.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT TRUE !! The Leadership of this grate Company are sensitive to and welcome your intelligent feedback and find the above nitwit post totally without merit. Moreover our script and context reviewer reports that the handful of negative posts here are most likely authored by only 3 individuals. Yes, that's it!! The majority of our Team are productive 'happy campers' well compensated and looking forward to the new pipeline introductions, the NDAs will be successful ! The long-term strategy will pay off handsomely.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ur delusional! Do you really think anyone believes that? MAAAAANNNNY VOEWS AND POSTERS!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down Clyde......we know you are the one and only negative poster. You have been outed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Script and context reviewer?! Seriously?!

Maybe your resources are better used toward fixing your NDA and taking care of your facility deficiencies.

Just shows that management doesn't have their priorities straight.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There comes a time in everyones life where you decide to "run away" or "take a stand". This is our moment. We know that fantastic success is just beyond our fingertips. Yes stretch out, reach further, and success will be ours. Our effort guarantees the future. Today is our chance to shape the future. Make today count !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put down the "management quotes" book PRincess. There are things worth fighting for and people are showing you that Ronnie and his manager team aren't it. Leaders inspire, managers not so much. This team has lied, obfuscated and beat down far to much to be believed or followed further. Sometimes taking a stand means walking away from a hot mess.

Nice try though.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a stand, shape our future and make today count. Access is within our reach if we dig deep down inside and don't take no for an answer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posts like this are offensive to Leadership. To even insinuate that Leadership 'has lied,....' is totally false. YES YOU, MY FRIEND(?) ARE THE LIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uuumm no access is not within our reach. You see PRincess, you have to have an acceptable filing to have an approval even drug to have access even be an issue. Given your past views on the market potential, one could easily infer a price point that would do anything but aid access.

Keep ranting though.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know what ur talking about. Leadership has many options to lead us to the promised land. We are positive-minded and will prevail ! You are a huckster, one of the 2 or 3 nay-sayers who simply dump on Leadership and particularly our CEO and guru RC. You are not even worthy to wipe his axx !!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like Ron a lot; he is a great and smart guy.

But, honestly, brother/sister, when you use words like "promise land" and "guru"; it reminds me of Kool-Aid, Guyana, and Jim Jones; and we all know how "well" that ended.

I just want Management and the Acordans to do their job correctly and efficiently.

So far in 2017, the performance has been atrocious.
    The FDA refusal to file the NDA for something minor speaks to the lack of attention to detail and ineptitude in understanding regulatory processes; or Dr Blank is not doing his job of ensuring that the Regulatory Department is doing their job correctly.

As a shareholder in the company, I am surprised that the Board did not take action.
    In other companies, in which I am a shareholder, such ineptitude is immediately dealt by replacing those responsible at the Leadership. Acadia, point in case.

Can we get this share price moving North of 30 ever again?

Great product in an area of unmet medical need, indeed.
    But is it in the right hands for a successful approval and launch?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COMPLETE INEPTITUDE!!! I see it everyday! First culprit: regulatory! I see them laugh like no mistakes were made. Lack of process knowledge and lack of attention to all the details and asks of the FDA. Medical: Most that I know as friends have left and those here are looking. They are disgusted at the farce that is put up everyday. The lies to our face that all is well! IT IS NOT! Commercial: From Marketing, to training to market access to sales - the worst people trying to launch. They know nothing!! I am fortunate - will be leaving this sinking ship soon. Anyone staying deserves the loser title they will have. Everyone is laughing at ACORDA - even recruiters!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we can. Leadership has HEARD loud and clear from our Family. You make a very telling point that we, as an organization have not paid enough attention to detail, etc. VERY TRUE ! We get it. We plan to organize a so called tiger team to do a total fact-based review of our processes with the aim of identifying and then implementing corrective actions. Look for details coming out in the 4th quarter.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sucks the moose !!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tiger team?! Seriously? Is this something you picked up from your MBA program at University of Phoenix?

You go ahead with your Tiger team there PRincess while the rest of the industry executes on a plan.

Here is one problem you might run into--you need remaining talent to put a strong team together or the ability to recruit talent that has the authority to get the job done. You have neither.

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG this place sucks! The idiots who post lies here - laughable!
    Tiger Team??? Let's see - who will be on that team? Same morons that drove this place down sinkhole? EVEN RECRUITERS DON'T WANT TO TOUCH US.
    Chairman of Tiger Team? Who could it be - some brainless moron in Commercial?