Frost shopping company?

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2017 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Feel like Frost is shopping the company?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else get the feeling Frost is shopping the company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Before Q4 numbers are announced in Feb. 2018.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please look at the OPK option call strings on Jan 19th, mind you that each contract is worth 100 shares? Who has all of those shares to put up for $.10, $.05 or zero? What could be the possible motif to do so for such little return at the time the contracts were acquired? Why hasn't there been much insider buying activity since mid September? If you had a brain you would realize this kind of activity is not normal and we will soon realize in January what the payoff, if any will be. Just giving you what my last bonus payout was...............$.02 worth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you mean motive?

Motif definition;
    noun
    a recurring subject, theme, idea, etc., especially in a literary, artistic, or musical work.
    a distinctive and recurring form, shape, figure, etc., in a design, as in a painting or on wallpaper.
    a dominant idea or feature:
    the profit motif of free enterprise.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, As in dentist. "I went to a dentist for new dentures, you know, mo' teef".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you think the company is for sale? or at least an asset?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any company is for sale at the right price that would be accepted by the board of directors, except for Opko. No one with a normal brain would pay a dime a share for this absolute shit show.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1 2018

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just Rayaldee.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark August 8th down for what your looking for.

12. IloveFrosty

IloveFrosty Guest

What happens on the 8th? Earnings report on the 14th?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due diligence

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Price target?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's August 8th.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More short seller BS.

Opko is on it's way to $20. Not tomorrow, but within 12 months. 1 positive read out and it will take off.

For all you accusing Dr Frost of being cheap, I'm glad, it keeps the bottom line from parasitizing growth. Opko pipeline is diversified, and opko has revenues. That's 1000x more than you can say about most biotechs. Buy low, grab the stock while you can let your opko salary fund your portfolio.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a very, very funny man. $20, ha, ha, ha, more like $10-$12/share, maybe in 12 months. Comparing opko to most biotech's? Opko does not even come close to being a biotech company with having a Vit D product. Plain Jane Pharma company at best. Put down the kool-aid or change flavors.

Did someone else just leave???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline is made of early assets, good mix. Opko has genetic testing, laboratory services, and drugs, it's a fully integrated healthcare company. Those who stick it out will be rewarded in time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”Parasitizing”? Why kind of mouth breathing knuckle dragger are you? There is no growth. BRLI is sucking all of the oxygen out of the room. Pharma and biotech realized years ago that lab services are a big cash rathole. Frost is cheap. Exceptionally cheap with his employees. What kind of billion dollar company does not have a maternity policy?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer, Sun pharma...2 days leave, or so I've been told.

Teva never paid high wages either. BRLI was 3rd largest lab services company. The management destroyed it. No idea if that falls on Frost or BRLI personnel, it it has/had market share.

This is going to take time. I don't work there, so it's easy to judge, but I'm loading up on stock as I can. Frost isn't doing this to lose money. For those of you working there, it might understandably be less than ideal, but there's a lot going on:
    Pfizer collaboration, GeneDx, Rayaldee to start. As cash flow improves so will the employee experience and the share price.

Tons of smaller speculative companies have sky high valuations without sales, or even a single ph3. Opko can and will grow, so my advice to everyone here-load up your portfolio between your now and q1 2019. Be patient.