FSC stands for Fucking Sh!t Company now.

Discussion in 'FSC Pediatrics' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dare anyone to say otherwise. The new CEO is a geriatric, lying @sshole too!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke! Real Pharma companies are much better than this Ma and Pa limited operation.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My God Peter, look what you have done to this once pleasant pharmaceutical company! It's destroyed!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's too busy counting his millions. Karbinal is a good product but it's way overpriced, no writer wants to deal with the 2 or 3 step therapy before using KER and the insurance sucks. Cefaclor is a way after thought antibiotic with SSLR stigma and way overpriced with crappy insurance coverage too. AcipHex, I wouldn't know how it works because no docs will use PPI's and deal with prior authorization or crappy insurance coverage. The leadership has set up the salesforce to fail and the out of reach sales objective guarantees most won't make a bonus. This is a slumlord pharmaceutical company even with Flamel running it into the seabed floor.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true and reps continue to abandon ship every week. For those who are still here, it's definitely time to work on your plan B. You should have been doing that win Joe Brown escaped.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real pharmaceutical companies don't have Gmail for their employees. What a cheap @ss company! Next thing you know we may be trading our cars in for company bicycles. I am embarrassed to admit I work here. I think unemployment even pays more than FSC Pediatrics. Sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps continue to quit or get fired every week. Managers will probably be dropping out of here too. Crappy products, crappy reimbursement, crappy compensation and crappy leadership continue to make this place a ghost town.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make that manager's ARE leaving this crappy company. One of the best just left. What does that tell you? Abandon ship!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you blame that top manager from leaving? She had success with AciFail, Cefacrap, Karbinot on top of lousy insurance coverage. You can't have continued success with garbage products, garbage insurance and a geriatric CEO who depends on Depends. Run for the hills!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is plainly obvious this 3rd rate pharma company is doing everything it can not to pay a majority of its sales force by constantly changing the bonus structure to make sure most folks won't make plan. Truly pathetic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost everybody I have talked to who have left or were fired without any fair warning are so much happier and making a lot more money at their new companies. It's as if the Pharma industry recognizes how God awful Avadel is and is willing to offer former Avadel employees better compensation because Avadel is a rock bottom pharmaceutical company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn't a pharmaceutical company. It's probably a tax shelter for ill gotten gains from shady hedge fund investors.