FU AZ - who is with me?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! This post was from January--yet 243 is still here--and thriving. What BS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question Mr 243. How the heck do you get away with only working 2 hours every day, taking 1 day off a week and 1 entire week off??? I mean your plan is admirable but how have you managed to escape management sensing something is off?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The simplest solution is often the correct one. Probably no longer works for AZ.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello fellow AZ brothers and sisters. It's the 243 Guy once again. For all you haters out there, guess what? Life couldn't be better. I am so sorry i have not been here for some time but I just took a 3 week roadtrip with my family across the Northwest, and you know the funniest thing? I did NOT, I repeat, did NOT use a single day of vacation. Yep, my DSM and my colleagues all thought I was hustling to sell AZ's products. Yeah right. I checked VM, sent a couple of success stories and went along with my having fun. Thank you AZ and FU!

You see, my fellow brothers and sisters. AZ does not care about you. So why should you? Stick it to them. Until the next time.

Signed,

The 243 Guy

P.S. FU AZ. Fuuuuucccckkkk you!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your parents must be sooo proud. Imagine collecting a pay check while doing nothing.

So, were you a public union employee before coming over to AZ? (or in a previous life) ACORN, SEIU?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, after years of doing this, we all become jaded when we realize that what we would like to contribute (that is, have some meaningful), or want to explore careerwise here, is of zero interest to the az bureaucracy. We all now do what we are paid to do: check boxes, and create metrics for our managers. Please enlighten us: what part of his job was he NOT doing? He checked the boxes, provided success story content for his manager to gush over with HIS manager.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a tea party stalwart. You only have to remember only one word, so life is easy. Needless to say...that word is "NO", and signifying no brains or understanding of what life is all about....except for yourself. Moron!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone! It's the 243 Guy for another update. I again apologize for not posting in a while, I have been extremely busy doing things that matter during AZ working hours, like playing golf, playing with my children, taking wife out to lunch, and working on my side businesses all while earning a paycheck from AZ. Fuck you AZ!

It's funny, when i started this thread way back when I had no idea this would take a life of its own. During a recent regional meeting, I overheard a couple of people say something like "hey, have you read about the 243 guy on CP?" I almost had to bite my lip hard to not say anything for fear of giving myself away. Rememeber boys and girls, AZ does not give a crap about you, so why give them more than a 243 plan?

Until the next time,

The 243 Guy

P.S. Oh yeh, fuck you AZ, Fuuuuck you!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still have not mastered the total art of 243 but I have clearly mastered driving into parking lots and going around the moon with my IPad on the doc that I know is in. I make a few samples calls at some point, maybe do lunch, go get some shopping done, fill out some apps online for better jobs - my last hope to get out of here. At about 3, I head home or go and sit in a cafeteria and work on a report or some more B.S. training. All in all, I bet I make five real calls a week. FU AZ!!! LOL I am thinking my CVAS partner is no better as she said she was "calling" on town X - a place that always takes samples. They called me three days later for samples. My guess is that she has also mastered the art of sitting in her car most of the day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha!Right--just another ass-licker who would rather work himself to death for people who wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire than worry about your own wellbeing. You just don't have the courage of a 243 guy, so you try to scare him with an obviously fake, lame note. You've made my day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR Rep here - okay 243 guy, enough is enough! You have done this for over a year! You might think you are sleek but, trust you me, you ain't! We are scouring this thread for some little slip up to narrow down who you are. And, when we find you, you will be crying like the little petty criminal you are. Everyone else take notice. Don't be fooled. Work a full, honest day! 243 Guy better quit now and leave on your own terms.

P.S. AZ is a place with great benefits and salary. Don't risk it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone! The 243 Guy here again. My apologies for not posting for a while. Since this summer. But I have been very busy basically living life, and working my 243 plan diligently. No more than 2 hours per day, 4 days per week and 3 weeks per month. It is so liberating to live this way, I highly recommend it!

With the Thanksgiving Holiday just past it was time to reflect on what is important. I do not know about you, but, for me it's all about spending quality time with my family and friends, making money and not stressing about my job. AZ is just a means to an end. I do not stress over petty little crap like I used to. If I work more than my 243 plan AZ will NOT pay me a penny more. So why should I care? Especially when my numbers are now better than ever?

So, AZ, thanks again for the steady paycheck and FUCK YOU! And guess what? I will be here next year too! Keep sending that paycheck every 2 weeks. For you my fellow AZ brothers and sisters, take my advice and do as I do. The 243 plan has changed my life.

Regards,

The 243 Guy

P.S. FU Z Fuuuuckk you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

243 Guy you are stealing my friend. Plain and simple. Didn't your daddy teach you about an honest day's work? What example are you setting for your kids? I work 40-45 hours per week, and put in 8-9 calls per day. I can sleep relaxed at night knowing I put an honest day's work.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fool.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Any moron that works more than 20 hours per week in this job is an IDIOT! 243 Guy has it even better as he only works 8 hours per week according to his plan. Pure genius! would do the same except I'd raise flags. 20 hours per week is easy! I lie about calls and there is not a thing AZ can do about it. Not my manager, not her boss. Nobody. FU AZ

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is actually why the company went down the s hi tter.

When I coached reps I told them the hardest thing to deal with was to work your a s s off and see little gain.

Its only the real competitors that achieved anything in this industry. Unfortunately managed care diluted or accentuated what ever the rep was doing or not doing.

The industry is fc ke d. The company is too when it comes to sales, because the people in charge still think on the calls per day leads to extra sales mentality.

ZS and AZ working together in concert to drain the life out of people.

Luckily I made money and left. I can't imagine what its like to work as a rep in there now. Its embarrassing to remember that I did enjoy my job. Now its a s h it h ole. And AZ has been toxic for years.

All you people who revel in short days and imaginary calls have lost it more than most.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of no reps at AZ working more than 15-20 hours per day and lying about 50 percent or more of calls. HR you hear this??? Catch us if you can.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work a full day. Then again I was raised to have morals and integrity. Any thing less than a full days work is stealing and just bad karma for you. It will catch up to you some way some how.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR couldn't catch shit out of a dog's ass! I am taking off all day tomorrow and lying about every damn call! Who gives a shit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

243 guy, where have you been?