FU AZ - who is with me?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and me too. I quit AZ and left after working my ass off. The problem is no one gives a shit in HQ.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

243 guy, where are you. We miss you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75% of the field sales force is behind you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well AZ has no morals or integrity. How many CIA's and fines have been given to old AZ? Not to mention all of the other shitty things they do. Your sense of morality and integrity are out of place at AZ. Not to mention the fact that there isn't a full days worth of work to do if you have 90 docs to call on every two weeks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a pig. Morality and integrity are never out of place. You are-you have been mistaken for a human being.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Please update us!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. Keep telling yourself lies. Morality and integrity are worthless at AZ. AZ is a toxic and unethical workplace. Working here compromises your integrity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is on the take at AZ. It is just that some people lie, cheat, and steal more than others. It starts with cutting you days short and worrying until you see your DSM do it too. Then you start cheating on your personal driving miles and then charging a few personal meals as business lunches and maybe using the credit card to fill up the personal car once in a while. Before you know it, you don't think twice about it because you know everyone else is doing it too. And then you get called on the carpet and you defense that you are just doing what everyone else does, just doesn't quite cut it. And wham bam you are out of a job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Called on the carpet about it huh? I've been all the above in your post above, and a lot more! I will never get caught because I'm smart about it. Never get too greedy. As far as stealing gas goes, I just have my spouse drive to the gas station in our personal car, and I almost fill up my company car, and put in about 3 gallons in my personal car. I get $10 gift certificates for almost all my L&L's and have them show it as just another order on the ticket. No need to ell you guys everything, but everyone does it. Some more than others.

I think it's called "stealing". HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is what they all say until they end up in a conference with their DSM, Regional and H.R. Then you will cry like a baby and beg for mercy. Sooner or later everyone like you gets caught. It may take 5 years,10 years or even longer, but when someone decides to get rid of you they will have plenty of ammunition when only one bullet will do the job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so much bullshit! We are not all on the take! I have never done what you are saying! Fuck off

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big deal!

People act like getting fired from a job is being sent to the guillotine. If you lose one job, get another. Anyone that gets canned after stealing for 10 years is awesome in my book. That person got a salary and 10 years of bonuses and the only downside was losing a crappy job.

Americans are so weak these days. They slave away at companies doing the right thing and have no more job security than the guys slacking off and stealing. Eveyone is a pawn these days.

If you do not want to take things and only want to work hard and be honest, that is great. But don't lay a guilt trip on those of us that want more. And please do not be a snitch. That will backfire.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello guys! It's the 243 Guy again. Once again I apologize for lapsing a few months. But I've been very busy doing work in my Plan B. You know, it seems like yesterday I decided to give the 243 plan a go and I cannot believe I started this process many many months ago! While many of you were sweating it out during the possible Pfizer takeover, I wasn't it. You see, we are just numbers to these jerks. Whether we work 8 hours per day or just 2 like me (and as you know not every day) it does not matter one bit!

Over the last few months I've used the extra time I've had to purchase a fixer upper and during the weekdays I have basically fixed up this place and recently rented it out. I am making $350 per month in profit and guess what? Someone else is paying for the mortgage via rent to me and helping me build equity.

Like my daddy used to say. Son in life you are either the hammer hammering the nail or you are the nail. The choice is yours. Until next time the 243 Guy!

PS Fuck you AZ FUUUUUUCK YOU!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need our freedom. Don't be a nail, be the hammer and hope for freedom. Pfizer or Roche please set us free.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

243 Guy. You sir are a thief! If you wanna make money in RE do it in weekends. Doing it in weekdays when you are supposed to be working for AZ is plain stealing! Shame on you!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boo hoo shame on you. ha. really? If you can get away with it, you go for it. Most of us would never be gutsy enough to try it. Much less all the twits on here shaming everyone for posts that may or may not even be true, probably more like not true but really fun to wish.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny stuff. wonder if they're really so gullible to think they're gonna call someone out on cp. shaming someone into top behaviors from story telling time. shine your shoes and tighten that girdle!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello everyone! The 243 Guy here again! My apologies once again for the long delay between my posts. I've tried something really bold lately. It's not working at all 1 month at a time. I check VM every day, reply to emails at night and entered fake calls on 6-7 docs per day.

I cannot tell you how liberating it is to work for such a company like AZ. Literally we are tripping over each other that I don't even need to sample. My manager assumes I am moving the business instead of dropping samples! Love it!

So keep living the dream!

Signed,
    The 243 Guy

PS FU AZ FU!!!!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VM, we haven't used VM in years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I might finally be ready to stop caring and join the club, after 15 years I so screwed over.. I am ready to cheat