fuck this

Discussion in 'Wraser Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's an interesting concept. I guess you would be right on!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is why so many managers have "stepped down" to become reps... so they don't have to deal with Cole's bi-polar disorder.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't now why anyone is a manager here. You have all the normal managerial duties plus your own territory and the pay is shit all the while dealing with the most obnoxious moron in the south. Anyone that has to deal with him on a daily basis should be given a medal!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Managers with this company make less than brand new reps with other companies. No one takes a job with Wraser thinking it is a career, it is simply a (small) paycheck while they look for something better. I took the job thinking pharma experience would look good on my resume for the future, but it doesn't and in every interview I have been to the managers don't even know how to say the name and have never heard of the company. I should have worked for enterprise or something... more money and looks better on the resume.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That dumb ass Backel worked for Enterprise, then Wraser, now where is he? What a dumb asshe was, and even more of a dumb ass for hiring someone who has never even been a re, whoever hired him needs their ass kicked every morning for being so fuckin stupid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rumor is theres a new mike in town

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the new guy is a total fucking idiot, he will be 10 times better than Backel, thank gosh that piece of shit moron is gone. Hopefully, Bubba has some decent expereince, hell, being a fucking janitor for a pharma conmpany had more expereince than Backel.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You speak the truth, my friend. I ran the course with wraser and was relieved as well when my layoff call came. Made more money with unemployment and found not only a good job, but a career. I start my new gig very soon, and for the first time in a year I am very excited to go to work. WraSer has got to be the absolute worst in the industry for the way they treat their employees and conduct business operations on a day to day basis. If you are still with them.... best of luck. If you have been let go by them.... CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Now, go find a better gig and never forget the river of shit you had to go through with dumpster.... er..... wraser.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the world are you guys still in biz? Must be that top notch level of upper management brought down by the the superb services of Cole. Pffttt! Doubt it. Enjoy july as that will be the last month of any decent bonus for Cetraxal. Swoon time then go "sell the sizzle" of that otc edited version of cough syrup.

Remember that pharmacies will make or break you. Uhhh yeh.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If youre still here youre either desperate or just havent got on somewhere else yet. Good luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much chatter on here. Assume nobody has been fired since it hasnt hit here. How many reps are left and in what states?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had initial call today from recruiter. Thought it went well. I gave good reasons for looking and concerns for staying. I hope to get 2nd call/interview soon. Don't wish ill on anyone but have to do what's best for me and my family.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview tues pm just hope my mgr stays away. Not like they ride with me much anyway with their office days and days off. Wish me luck peeps!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck! Get outta jail

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you leave? Aren't u happy with the new increase?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh of course the increase takes care of any and all isues

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand all these negative comments? Wraser is great company and we are going places. Just work the POA from your manager and you will do very well!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy shit someone has spiked the Kool-Aid with capt morgan or something????????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL--Too funny!!!!