Future looks promising

Discussion in 'Cangene BioPharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the ASP issue has been resolved and there is likely to be a shortage of IVIG due to off label use for Alzheimer's disease, it makes WinRho a more appealing choice for RhoD positive ITP patients. Episil looks like it will be able to trump anything else currently on the market for oral mucositis if price right and if there is a plan in place for Medicare patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hope and pray for a great Episil launch. great managment team with a new VP of sales so things are looking up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets not talk about ASP changes on here. Not the best idea.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right lets not talk about ASP! Because it killed WinRho and why talk about something we never talked about before. Stay Classy!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical salesperson. No understanding of the issues, but always looking for an excuse.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for God's sake. Focus on your damn job and get of a pathetic site such as cafepharma. It makes you look ridiculous.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you on here? Your post made you look bad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its amazing, management has no interest in listening to anything the reps have to say but its obvious that they pay close attention to monitoring this site and responding on here. That's productive!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to bust your bubble but the launch will be bad. Get your popcorn ready! This will be fun to watch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Future looks promising / anthrax vaccine ?

I heard that we were expanding our anthrax vaccine production again. But we are selling our plasma centers ? where are we going to get anthrax plasma from ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big boys club. Big in the waist.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Episil is a device. It will not have Medicare coverage.
    Plus the product stings upon application. Good choice for mouth sore. I am sure you guys got a winner here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Episil cautiously optimistic

Medical oncologists and a radiation oncologist all thought it sound intriguing. They will use to sample to hopefully gain some clinical experience (hopefully in an appropriate patient that they aren't expecting miracles from) and that it will work. Some patients like the numbing affect of the miracle mouthwash products. Would like a strategy in which they can be complimentary for the patient. Providers are happy with the cost savings card for both commercially insured and those that don't have coverage through tier federal programs. The proof will be in the initial patient experiences.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Episil cautiously optimistic

Darrun run run running this gig into the ground yet?!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No future here! We will run out of cash. The new product will not be able to bring in enough cash fast enough, to off set our run rate.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CEO gets an A+! Do you think they will wright a Harvard business review on this turn around?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey I think it was Jack Welch that said the best way to world class performance is to get rid of the guy ranked number 1. Can't have the sales force start to respect the managers. Fear and turn over is always the answer!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding ding ding. No winner!
    Come ride with me because all your wisdom and salesmanship is going to change things. I thought last management was bad but this is worse.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is not all about the sales, you actually have to know what and how to manage.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about promising. Just got my goals for an 18 year old product and you want me to grow how much?? We are busting our ass out hear and the new VP thinks he is a bad ass, and the answer is "the sales people in the field don't know what they are talking about", so we are going to put executives who sit on their ass in an office in the field with you and we are supposed to believe that they are not "evaluating"us but there for the customer. Whatever, just end it now and put us out of our missery.