Future of Hospital division

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what do you all make of the recent changes a mark sent out?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it matter? Just moving chairs around the deck of the titanic! BO was known as a hatchet man at Wyeth prior to the company being swallowed up. All that matters is the pipeline. If you get a drug to market, then you need UPS, oops alleged sales reps to promote it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, read this last message a huge, Is Oliver gone? That is a huge surprise. Who else were you referring to in the message being gone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BO and the "Irish sidekick" have responsibility for the largest franchise at Otsuka. In short, BO hasn't gone anyway. Just shed some responsibity to give CNS their undivided attention.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vacation time that is accrued by not taken is required to be paid by a company if a job is eliminated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not vacation time - it's PTO. Vacation and sick leave combined. Therefore it is not required nor is it paid out upon exiting the company. Slick, sick, exactly what you would expect here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lame ASS CI Troll....go work for your money

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BO is still here, alive and kicking and doing his famous video presentations instead of being present at meetings

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 YEAR LEFT!!!!! NOW WHAT? LETS ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS AND GET THE ANSWERS PLEASE

Generic Samsca
    Samsca (tolvaptan) is a brand-name medicine that is not currently available in generic form. Although the first patent for the drug has expired, another patent and exclusivity rights are in place until May 2015. This is the earliest estimated date that a generic Samsca product might become available.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So ABILIFY expires in April then SAMSCA in May and then what...?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital division is a joke, and all the upper mgt is a joke!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard still waiting for PKD but if the patent expires before we have the data we need for the fda then what? is PKD really an option? My manager thinks so. Any chance of extending patent while waiting for study results?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good question!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero chance of PKD! Zero! Don't fall for ur DM saying so. 2016-2017 at a minimum

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better start looking for a new job. Pretty bleak job market.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you described 80% of my district-I have never heard so much complaining, whining-and entitled attitudes- I hope it is last hired first down sized-just do your job!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that the neuroscience team has Abilify going generic but at least they have something in the pipeline-what do we have -surgical soap? what is the pipeline on the hospital side?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My md guaranteed we would have another drug by end of q4. We will see. Lots of $$$$$ in the bank to spend. An antibiotic would be nice. Maybe a heart drug. Toilet paper sounds nice too if it pays. It can wipe up the sh$@ I get over samsca ; )
    I am sure we would charge 310 a roll though.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think there will be layoffs this year? I'm thinking about applying fur an opening but based on what I've read on CP, it might be a waste of my time.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you do not have a job, take it. If you do, you are an Absolute moron to take it. 100 million for 200 reps. Unsustainable!