Future of Insys

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you predict the future of Insys to be after the fines are decided? Stable moving forward? Sell to another company? Smaller sales force? Taking bets here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 execs will walk free. This all happened at the rep and manager level . Lazy, arrogant reps doing phony programs. Can't control that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the order of priority in liquidation?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no way the 7 walk free. All the doctors, nurses, reps and patients have confirmed in detail all the illegal acts the 7 committed (kickbacks, insurance fraud, RICO and more). The feds have all they need now to convict. Jail terms and restitution is in their future. But don't take my word for it, just wait and see in as little as 6 months when they go to trial. Unless they change their pleas to guilty which is my guess at least some of them will do and not chance the longer prison terms they otherwise face. And to answer the other poster's question........ once they all get arrested it will fair very badly for Insys. The country is watching and no doc is going to want to touch this company or our drugs after this is over.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they'll pay a fine and plead down to misdemeanor. No jail time for any Insys shot callers. Money talks and DOJ walks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t the range of sentences been 3 to 21 years for the doctors?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love the trolls saying everyone walks. Clearly just trying to get a rise out of respondents. Everyone the feds have pinched so far have rolled because the evidence is too damn overwhelming. Natalie P, Karen Hill, now those two fake ass d#cks from NY Roper and Serrano. Folded like a deck of cards. Everything is out there. Gotta think they’ll be rolling up more “top performers” from Florida, Cali and elsewhere soon. RZ. WD. JG. AM. No doubt several of the seven others currently indicted will also plead guilty (or already have). I mean come on you think Joe and Alec can act like they didn’t have anything to do with it? Could reps and even managers approve that sort of money flow? Of course not. It was all too brazen. Too sloppy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What company would want these two crap products?
    Without bribes they would sell zero!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All involved will be going to Federal Prison. The insiders will tell everything they know, and all physicians involved across the country will be doing the most time. The climate in this country right now dictates the severe penalty that will be dealt. This case will set a clear line in the sand, anyone looking to profit at the cost of patients will be dealt severe penalties. Justly deserved, Human beings were used for profit, in some cases, patients paid the ultimate price.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture has NOT CHANGED,JUST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PUT UNDER DURESS FROM THE GREEDY MANAGERS.COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OF BUSINESS! TERRIBLE PLACE!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon enough

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And don't forget about the wonderful money producing reimbursement. All involved with that department are in a world of trouble. Millions were stolen from Medicare and the DOJ wants it back boys.