Future of MediLynx Cardiac Monitoring (Pocket ECG)???

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by PocketECG, Jul 28, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

?

What's the future of MediLynx Cardiac Monitoring?

1. back to growth after finding new CEO

2. continous lack of organic growth

3. competition taking their clients

4. being acquired by bigger market participant

5. other?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking more and more like AB and his criminal son RB will be doing jail time and paying back significant fines for Medicare fraud in CA and significant private insurance fraud. ES hammered these guys but they still continue to steer Medicare enrollments. I wonder if their "born again" church will continue to accept two crooks as part of their congregation. #greedkills

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the fraud?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when the OIG spends another 2 hours in your living room I’m sure they’ll tell you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you need to stop living in the past and focus on your new position and try not to screw it up. Nobody is going to miss him or make any moves out because he's gone but thanks for the laugh

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t blame JO for moving on. 15 + years of splitting commissions with parasitic rsm’s and other worthless sales admin leaches will eventually get to you. Good for him and the person who gets to inherit his book of business.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody's going to miss him? Are you fucking high? His book of business will be gone sooner than your momma going down on a southern cotton picker on a August afternoon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that seems a little drastic. Are you guys sleeping together?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb ass redneck, your sisters waiting in the trailer for some lovin.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow - with a comeback like that, I expect to see you on America's Got Talent this summer. Good luck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just wet myself laughing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AP you are a turd plain and simple.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You my friend are 1 lucky dude, you should have been a stain on a kleenex and flushed down the drain.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Peter Pellerito doing?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The titanic ran too fast at night, and the person looking for the icebergs didn’t do their job. The company was under pressure to be profitable with their new ship, and didn’t pay attention to the rules for safety. It was either arrogance or incompetence, but does it really matter when the results are the same. If you run too fast at night around a lot of icebergs, and you don’t have enough lifeboats, there’s going to be trouble. Ignorance is not a defense, when you sink the ship.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn stock price is dropping fast

Time to leave this wreck

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get too many tickets and they pull your license!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey all, be sure and stop by the ML booth. This year just like the Detroit auto show, they are going to have scandily clad Models working the booth, be sure and send all your female he EPs over there, I’m sure they will be thrilled. The new management team has a combined 10 or 12 months experience in the cardiology space, so be sure and stop by for some big bills and corporate jargon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML = Medi-Lynx

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HRS = waisted of time and money for ML. Fortunately I was able to find a new job.