Future of respiratory article

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2018 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well no surprise gsk is late the the game. It took spending hundreds of millions on data to realize they should focus on cancer, when immun-onc has been taking off for years. GSK operates as a chicken with its head cut off. It’s amazing the hundreds of millions of dollars of bad decisions over the last 5-7 years. Good luck to all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always intriguing to me how leadership (Jack, Cheryl, Court, Debbie) roll out plan of action. Reps execute the plan as directed yet reps lose their jobs and leadership remains in place. I think the BOD needs to take a closer look at our leadership team. Then Emma and Jack come out and say they want / need a culture change. They've been saying that for years now. But they never do anything to change the culture. At least I can't think of anything they've done..can you? Reps are not the problem. In fact, reps give our so called leadership team their jobs. So why are reps always made to me the scapegoat? Additionally, how many managers do we really need? As it is, they work with their reps far too often. They need to get rid of a few more of these overpaid supervisors.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma told Jack the reps were the worst in Pharma. Cheryl and Debbie agreed.
    I’m glad we weeded out the dead weight.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above poster is an idiot or never worked for GSK. All the good rep’s have fled. The company is nothing but dead weight.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep...u overcharge for these almost worthless drugs...and you wonder why it's going down. Plus stage 3 & 4 COPD pts.....can't get enough medicine to lungs. Your screwed!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1. Nothing but bottom feeders left collecting paychecks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a BI rep whose data sucks