future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the future of this company? Can't see it surviving with a merger or being bought..

any thoughts? rumblings?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It cannot. If the medical community really knew how bad things are here..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no kidding and if the fda knew the issues

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA, OIG, DOJ, pick your government office. What a joke this place is. And that's not even considering how mad morale is. Joke execs have ruined it. Someone should put WMT out of it's misery.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got to pay to play....I thought the Sunshine stuff would be a deterrent. Not!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on. I currently have been with Wright Medical for 2 years and the morale is terrible. Forecasting, micromanaging, and the like.

Was it like this years ago?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was not. We were a well oiled machine. I was able to grow my segment by several million dollars and then I was fired. The InBone is doing great because of me! Not the jerk that took it over. I take great pride in the fact that I can recruit many of my old superstars.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you did. Go back to the asylum and keep thinking that you are the greatest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few things stand out here. If this really is Cindy B, then where are f-bombs in the post above? Also, are the people who have accepted the stupid amounts of money you threw at them really "superstars"? If that is how Tornier defines a superstar, good luck......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with the company for 5 years and it is awful since RB and RP came into action. They are turning this place into the most demotivating, unprofessional establishment in the corporate world of medical device. He can go write another book, and maybe someone will do the complete opposite, and then they will have a successful company. But as it stands, we are the laughing stock

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like it's business as usual at WMT!! Google Unites States Attorney Generals office and include Wright Medical Technologies. You should be able to pull up some nice reads on their recent past and players.

Nothing new.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i cant find anything. where is it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news. Just waiting for the next bombshell. It'll happen. BP and his overpaid cronies have destroyed WMT. There were problems before he and his saviors came to town, but at least we weren't miserable and worked well together. It's so bad now, people would probably jump out windows if they were high enough. Willingness to recommend? Not on your life, Bob.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed 100%. and Bob B thinks he is performing magic, and based on the feedback I am receiving, the morale is low even in the operations segment. People are leaving in droves and others have resumes out there waiting for the next ticket out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small player that can't keep talent. This cycle will never stop.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. These things called hubs are supposed to do what? Are us salespeople benefiting?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't speak for sales, but life is miserable at corporate. It doesn't matter who you work for. It's all bad. DG, BB, JL and the majority of the never ending flood of BP's minions are all disasters. It's funny or at least ironic that most people who stayed with WMT after the split thought we were somehow the lucky chosen ones. A handful of us knew better, but Microport people definitely came out on top. Resumes are ready all over this place to get out now or try to go back to Arlington. January 2014 can't get here soon enough.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, what are these hubs all about? Does anyone find them advantageous? I think they are so mismanaged and staffed so unprofessionally. When I began eight years ago (in a different dept), everything was perfect and then this Bob B comes along and comes in like a train wreck and puts everyones morale down and confuses everyone with his ideas. Even management in memphis is confused but afraid to talk. I enjoyed the district offices when the personnel knew what they were talking about in regards to kits, parts, billing etc. Now we have to go to customer service, which is another moronic move and like getting your gums scraped. From what us sales department sees is the customer service manager not having an idea of being out in the field. Just playing with reports and playing the game waiting for retitrement. Take early retirement SW, you've been there for too long
    If we keep our numbers up, we are safe.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will lead to the demise of WMT. It's a high risk low control endeavor that is being orchestrated by personnel who aren't well versed in medical device requirements.

Just remember, BB is a legend at Goodyear!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sad part is - they have a good product line for their market.

This company would probably be better served under a machine like depuy synthes, zimmer, or stryker that can do something with it.