Future

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2016 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it seems to me like there are quite a few employees on here that like to make claims based on hearsay and rumors with nothing to back them up.

I feel bad that you are more concerned about who you think is or isn't doing their job rather than whether or not you will still have a job within the next few months.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. 10:30 -2:30 work schedule for the last 2 years. Including lunch. Everyone I know is looking for a new job. Everyone. This company is not real. Good luck to everyone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is working 10:30 - 2:30?????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silly rabbit.....im doing 11:30-1:30. Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale is down. Management isn't worth shit. Nor is this product line. I've been looking for work and denied work because of the products in my bag. If the company is no longer, I wish it would close shop already.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you still there?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've asked useless Frankie something once before and he was a waste loser. What a Joke he is! He sold nutritional bars and thinks he is a god, lol he is NOT! Joke!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All CrapPamLab food nutrients will be going OTC in 2017 once pharmacy restructure this fall/winter.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pamlab is being appraised for sale next year. Auditors came through this year for valuation. It has also been discovered that Regulatory manipulated data to support past clinical studies. This resulted in the sale of Pamlab to Nestle. Nestle hopes to recoup their 100mill back due to the fraud conducted by Past and current employees. Cash out quick while you can.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Auditors came through in August to discuss the ESOP...there is talk of a new stock sharing plan through Nestle to incentivize the newer hires as well as more tenured employees. The regulatory rumors are completely false...Nestle also has over 500 million invested and nobody would pay that amount...Nestle health in Cambridge has said they are happy with the direction and expected this type of shift in the market. It plays right into their overall vision which was discussed in investor meetings in Boston in the summer of 2014.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest with yourself and the employees. Nestle invested 100-150 mill into the purchase of Pamlab. Nestle will have netted 25-35 mill each year for the last 3.5 years. By next year Nestle will have recouped their investment plus sell off the company for 100mill. The product line is fading fast and with generics taking a large bite out of the profits its reality setting in for Nestle.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. $325 million they paid for Pamlab at a stock price of $15.90 per share with a growth forecast to reach $200 million by next year. Missed it my a mile and running our company into the ground. Game over.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be honest, it's not Nestle that's running the business into the ground. Bottom line is....they didn't do their homework on the company. The team responsible for this acquisition should be held accountable. The product lines was headed in this direction long before the Nestle purchased - the reason for year over year price increases. Nestle has really done this company a lot of good!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Deplin goes otc how will I get my Deplin? And how much will it cost me? I'm concerned. I need my Deplin.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazon.com

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are still here because they are lazy, old school Pamlabians who would prefer to keep taking a paycheck and benefits from a company they profess to be not worth a shit instead of packing up and moving on. They are scared and afraid. They wouldn't know how to do anything other than what they've always done.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nestle is working on a Chinese investor to take over Pamlabs by end of 2016; they produce key ingredients much cheaper than Merck and will still make a good profit with Deplin, Metanx and Co as consumer goods. See you soon in CVS and Walgreens. The sales force will be reduced and call center/BDH are to be outsourced until the Chinese completely take over.
    I am in the purchasing business for big retail health chains and we got already pricing tables for Deplin based on OTC, because they need to submit to CVS etc. 6 months ahead of time to get shelf-space. Price range is $48.50 per bottle wholesale, so it will be close to $60 MSRP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know about the Chinese but BDH will be outsourced. I worked at an call centre that submitted an offer to NHS and was rejected. I feel with you, guys!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitter ex employee who couldn't hack it! Ha ha....go suck a dick!