Future

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yall out there arguing about this guy when you should be interviewing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth. But what a fun shitfest this has been to watch today. I mean, RT is annoying af, but blast the guy all day? Who gives a shit? Clearly not enough of you all are taking your future seriously. Don’t let that get ya crazy and get that resume out

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy who keeps thinking he’s actually talking to management on CP by consistently saying stuff like “Your decision” is hilarious. Also kinda sad. I’m curious if they think they really are or if it’s a troll job. Either way, still sad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and who cares about all this? This whole thing is a joke anyway. Y’all got in the industry, did your time, and now your time is up. Blow the dust off your resume, polish it up. There’s a big world out there with drugs that are not XR.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re dummy’s

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anytime someone uses the term metrics, 20%, including field territories, unworked territory, deserved. It's likely someone high up in management you dumbass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management is all over CP. I mean the day someone mentioned JB's territory opening up TR sends an email with this announcement THE VERY NEXT MORNING.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So reps can’t be business minded? Sorry if I used too many big words for you. I should have known to translate down to your level: “he did good job, got promotion, now have better job”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“JB’s territory” is all you need to know about this persons intelligence. But I’ll go ahead and say that it was mentioned about 2 weeks ago and THE VERY NEXT MORNING...nothing happened. Recruiters, if you interview a Supernus rep wearing a tin foil hat...steer clear.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are a waste of company resources

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn autocorrect. I meant to say “I have no real factual rebuttal so I’m going to resort to emotional attacks”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s an actual valid question

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An actual valid question would be: What question are you referring to?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s this for a fact: Supernus stole from their employees.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a fact for you, “every time you work less than 40 hours a week you are stealing from Supernus”.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if I work more than 40 hours per week?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact, not debating that. Stop resorting to this every time you get proved wrong about something else. You sound like a child.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will let you know if that ever actually happens. Kind of like I will let you know if I ever actually see Santa Clause

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are acting as if it happened years ago, it happened 6 weeks ago. I will resort to this as long as it's fresh, 6 weeks is fresh.