GA sales manager

Discussion in 'CPL' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just saw an opening for a sales manager position for GA that was posted on Monster and I am interested in applying. Any info on this would be much appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this position was created for one of the Solstas directors who is coming on board but you should go ahead and send in your resume just in case.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every position at Sonic, pretty much is already filled. They do not hire from outside.

Instead, senior leadership takes a shining to individuals inside and they tend to promote. Especially in IT, where a chance and discreet encounter with the big cheese can get you right up the ladder. Hell, he even fires people to promote his circle of man-friends. Just don't turn down a ride on his rocket, or you'll quickly find yourself replaced with a manservant.

This is a badly broken company. RUN away.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that Sonic is a badly broken company.

There may be some conversations occurring that you are not familiar with because I can tell you without a doubt that the inticement of capitalizing on turmoil that will created by Quest buying Solstas has senior leadership very open to bringing in outside people, even if it means creating new positions and increasing saturation of sales reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sonic is a sinking ship. Austrilia has no idea of what is really going on with North America. If you are happy with a 50% 401k match, 1% increases in salary even of you are meeting your numbers, customer service that can't support sales, then by all means apply!! When a company loses their best reps from EVERY division, do you really think they can stay afloat? Oh, if you meet quota, which was just raised, you get a year-end trip to sunny Arizona. Really? Pathetic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who are good at selling can sell anything. I'm not sure why anyone would choose to sell Lab.

More non-sales layoffs coming in the next three weeks. IT is getting hit again, along with operations. Plans are being laid out to division presidents right now to consolidate billing to the bad dept capital of the enterprise (Austin).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managed by the 10 gallon hat shit kickers in texas- that says it all. Its no different than jerry jones running the cowboys

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can still make more money selling lab than most healthcare segments. The problem is that very few reps are able to consistently close sales in reference labs. You've got way too many wannabes trying to shortcut the sales cycle and resort to pressure and inducements.