Gabi Swank dying from Gardasil

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this Gabi person is a real thing, maybe it is from the stuff that is "floating" around. You know, like the Merck doc who refused to be in that panel discussion. This is Merck? I expect this from a 3rd world country's drugs, not the US.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so what happens when a girl 15 years of age turns 20 and the vaccine has run it's course and is no longer protecting her... Will she get another three shots? What if she's had sex at age 18... then the shot is no longer an option right? She will still have the same chance of getting the HP virus later on in life and the same chance of getting cervical cancer... so what's the point?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you use your crystal ball to make your predictions?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your stats right!! There are over 100 strains of HPV..Gardisil only protects against 4 of the 15 that MAY cause cancer. Not all cervical cancer is hereditary, that is ludicrous. 88% of all cervical cancer occurs in 3rd worlds countries. In the US, cervical cancer accounts for only 1% of ALL cancer deaths. Plain and simple, if your girls get their pap smears, there is no need for this dangerous vaccine. We shouldn't be vaccinating girls for something they don't need to check for until they are 39 years old. Do you understand that as of 5/2012 there have been 97 deaths due to the gardasil vaccine?? My girls will be one less that get the vaccine, one less that dies un-neccesarily...we need more safety parameters here? Why was this vaccine passed thru at 6 mos? HPV can incubate for up to 2 years so where is the safety and effectiveness?? Get real, get he facts!!!!!!

You should learn for yourself...go to the VAERS site...figure out how to read and listen to the reactions, abortions, babies born stillborn...their mothers were exposed to the vaccine. This could be long term folks. Why put our girls thru this until they work out the kinks, I'm out!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My daughter is sick too and I am very angry. My daughter was perfectly healthy. A star soccer player and happy teenager until Gardasil. I am on your side and I am praying for Gabi. Some people are still ignorant to the effects of this vaccine. They are not living in the effects of this vaccine every single day, watching their child hurt and having no way to relieve the hurt. Use your voice to help spread the word and keep other girls from getting hurt and ignore the idiot that thinks he has a right to tell you his opinion when he doesn't live your life or your daughters life. I will pray for Gabi, I will pray for my daughter, and I will pray for illiterite idiots like the one who spoke these cruel words to you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great postiing...so true...the problem is that girls in 3rd world countries can't fill the Merck coffers and make the executives rich...only Western women can do that, so let's just make a mountain out of a molehill and market this 3 dose poison to anyone we can jab on...

sick company...stay away from this vaccine....don't trust Merck...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just don't trust this company. There's no way my girls get this vaccine. Not from the company that Vioxxed us.

9. B. Goins

B. Goins Guest

Gabi Swank and her Mom are heroes. My daughter is sick every single day from Gardasil. I am so stressed and life may never be the same. Gabi and her Mom were trying to warn others. These woman are strong and determined to inform others of the dangers of Gardasil even though their lives were falling apart day by day. I do not know these women but they are amazing to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who would allow their kid to be infected by this poison should have their head examined. One of the top gyn-oncs in the world told me he wouldn't give it to his dog.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God bless this young child. So sad to think people profited on this poison.