Gail Biedermann

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biedermann Consulting. Anybody hear of her?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO! She resigned. I think she was sales rep of the year at Zimmer. Management openly wept when she left.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Never heard of her.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work at Deka and I worked with her for a month. She didn't sell anything but she sure did seem to know it all about lasers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is pathetic! Leave Gail alone. She's awesome and brilliant. Just ask her.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's time to leave this poor woman alone...she has proven her thin skin by running to cafepharma to get posts removed...mission accomplished...moving on now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What mission was accomplished? Professional Bullying? If it is so important to post your personal negative opinion of people, why don't you man up and sign your real name, then your opinion will become valuable and not just that of a small minded idiot!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

says the author who is named anonymous. By your definition that makes your opinion useless as well. And by extension since well over 95% of all comments in this blog are from Anonymous than can we conclude that all threads here are similarly worthless

RIP Cafe Pharma

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well stated

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

d-o-n-e in dentistry. Menopausal sociopath that sealed her career fate of complete lunacy by posting on Cafepharma using her real name. Doctors can't stand her even though she's narcissistic enough to think they do. A real pity case. Plug your nose when you see her at a trade show this fall.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the warning

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly respected at Nobel. Knows her stuff. Other reps admired and respected her. Very capable and always exceeded quota. Call reports and forecasts always on time. All other reps were loosers compared to her.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It disgusts me that educated people DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL. It's "loser," you moron.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It disgusts me more that you have no sense of humor. Somebody is making this stuff up to get a rise outa you.
    You gotta be SO paranoid to think it's all about you.
    Re-read it you moron. It's a total cynical post.
    Once again, you got the biz laughing at your expense.