Gail Biedermann

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have read stuff on here for YEARS AND NEVER HAVE I SEEN A POSTER USE THEIR REAL NAME,PHONE # AND E MAIL and then go on to blast a person or company in the very industry they work in WTF !!!!!!!!!. Can you say shooting yourself in the foot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha I know. Gail's going to need to buy the deluxe package at myreputation.com to hide her mess from top search engines hits. Maybe not though. Gail Biedermann is a pretty common name, right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not cool

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sick of you guys calling out people by name on here. So rude, unprofessional and just outright insensitive. I don't even know this woman, but feel badly for her. Have some compassion...geez.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree totally. Those Deka dudes have no class, and are invisible pussies to boot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know. She's not.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No actually they did mean "looser", Ms Biedermann is a notorious tightwad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that has known her for anytime at all, knows it's exactly the reverse. You obviously haven't been around her much.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree totally, the Deka dudes do have class it is all low.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail and Janet have been curiously absent on Cafepharma the last several days. God knows they haven't been busy closing sales.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you would know this how???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can somebody please lock this and the DEKA thread? See you guys at the top of the list every day bickering back and forth is an embarassment. You are both acting like school children. There is no doubt to anyone that this has been Gail and her former DEKA employers.

OK- we get it, you guys don't like each other.

Let it go. Move on.

If need be- get therapy- but enough of the griping, whining, slander, and defamation on CF... from both sides.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

k

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like a suggestion that she needs therapy and recommending a book to help get over her hurt, bitterness and rejection.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what she said rings pretty true compared with what other Indy Reps said that worked for the "new" DEKA organization are saying/have posted (ask why nobody stays for longer than a month or two? All the smart ones left). If DEKA dental was in any way successful instead of failing, they wouldn't care or spend one second writing trash about her.

I, for one, liked the fact that she was gutsy enough to sign her name.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're confusing gutsy with stupid. Career suicide. her manifesto went viral several weeks ago.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Gail but haven't seen her in years. She's honest, hardworking and intelligent. I hope this has all blown over and she is doing well now. I still like her. J

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally! Gail is awesome!