GalaxE

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson IT' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2019 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when these jokers are going. Such poor disconnected systems in place for so long to get a project off the ground. Change is so incredibly slow.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have convinced mgt that they are doing great things. We need to let our leaders know the real story.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Stuart & DZ gone the chameleon CD is their only supporter. CD has one story for RY that he wants them out LOL not fooling anyone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both CD and RG are playing chess really well.

SQA services under CD had a RFP which technically removed Galaxe out of the business.

But now CD is moving the SQA execution under the technology quality scope for any validated/regulated system. In this way they can keep their Galaxe business not touched and out of RY eyes.

RG is supporting CD and Galaxe owner to save their scope while the JJT have fun using PMT, ERM, ETT paying millions for SaaS.

House of Cards in real life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is in this for CD and RG? Are they part of Galaxe? This makes no sense, Galaxe is not executing as well as others could and costing us a lot of $. I know this has been reported numerous times over the past few years as conflict of interest but CD continues to convince the investigators that what he is doing is legitimate. While CD is a really poor IT professional and people leader, he is great at spinning a story.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the SQA RFP process resulted in Galaxy ousted from SQA space, RESULT... part of SQA now is under RG group and IT team has been really punched hard for n how dare they took decision to dethrone GALaXE. Everyone is fully aware of what CD is doing, it has been brought to higher management numerous time about CD conflict of interest and possible ethics violation... there is a complete silence from top management ... (this is after STU and DZ departure) ... no one wants to take action because you never know what will come out of this mess ..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weren’t procurement and legal involved in the RFP? What do they think about CD finding a creative way around the RFP decision? Seems like a very intentional/unethical tactic to avoid complying with the decision to those of us watching this transpire.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GalaxE and all contracts should be investigated and $$ recovered including from those paid to SM and company. But then J&J does not like press coverage so they will let it go.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems that RY is getting anywhere right?

CD faking they removed Galaxe and their great iNav tool. That’s a lie ! iNav is not retired, just running under the radar. PMx recently launched going through a mitigation plan. Basically we are paying Galaxe to fix what we paid for them to do at first time.

How long they will keep trying?

How long they will be invoicing us for all that BS?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are in better shape than ever, securing and expanding their reach into IT with PMT (replacing Instantis), PMx, ERM (Enterprise Resource Management) what a rubbish. It is getting worse!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is unbelievable that galaxy is still in IT/J&J. You are absolutely correct they continue to bill us for work they already screwed up. Now with SM and DZ gone how do they have the support to continue? If CD is their only connection that is actually laughable since he has no clue what is going on, ever. He is just hoping they come through for him but he is not smart enough to know what they aren’t doing.

I am disappointed in RY I figured she’d be all over this by now and even if CD continues to lie about what is actually happening, she would question the huge invoices with no benefits to show for it. I think Jim will be asking a lot of questions pretty quickly. Apparently he has maintained connections from the old days who have been clueing him in the what is really going on in IT.

Stay tuned I am expecting for some major change fairly soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tx for the in-depth feedback! Almost desperately hoping for yet another round of changes (hope for the better this time)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows about CD and his gaggle of vendor buddies and lackeys he keeps around from the previous company. But when whilst the procurement team do their job and investigate? Between them HR and internal audit lies the real problem of no action.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well “CD strike back” episode was on air tonight. The testing GSO was displaced today due to disobeying CD, the testing GSO dares to remove Galaxy from SQA vendor list after RFP processes even warned by CD not to do so.. everyone knows about CD illegitimate relationship with Galaxy but no one dares to touch him

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is clearly retaliation for trying to do the right things. We all need to get to the credo hotline and employee assistance and let them know what is happening here. This is not the JnJ we all joined.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t understand how HR, procurement and legal don’t see how blatant this vendor conflict of interest is in the relationship with CD. Stay tuned this will surely end up in more litigation for J&J.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, HR has nothing to do with this, since the services are being provided by contractors, or unless someone complains to them about CD's actions, which they would then be obligated to investigate (though I would not hold out too much hope of any actions being taken as a result of the investigation); nor does legal counsel until/unless there is a contractual dispute or a legal action of some kind.

As someone who is very knowledgable of J&J's IT Procurement process, I can tell you that it is extremely likely that IT Procurement leadership has objected to IT executive management about CD's group's lack of adherence to the results of the RFP and the resulting risk to J&J, as they have done in the past; however ultimately it is up to IT executive leadership to take the required actions to insure compliance with RFP results.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are so many issues with your procurement opinion above - are there are no checks and balances in these processes? Is it no one job to ensure the right things are done? I guess that explains a lot.

HR should be very involved since many employees have voiced concerns that CDs relationship with galaxy is not appropriate. Some of these same employees have been retaliated against for raising concerns. One would assume HR should be looking out for employees who are trying to do the right thing. also CDs leadership (of lack of) has been widely discussed on this forum. so Many examples, isn’t this something HR should be concerned with? Some of these employees have very legitimate issues with JnJ which likely will get escalated to their personal attorneys.

The RFP is another issue that should have legal and procurements attention. So the RFP was NOT awarded to CDs buddy at galaxy so he has done everything in his power to move work out from under the scope of the RFP to give it back to his buddy SG. He and RG have worked together to accomplish this by telling RY what she wants to hear but essentially ensuring galaxy continues. The truth is well hidden. Who in procurement should ensure the RFP is followed - if that is not their role than way bother with the RFP process? Legal should be concerned because the vendors who were awarded the work are asking some good questions. They went out and hired and trained based on the award and now they don’t even see the work. This is litigation waiting to happen.

There is so much wrong with what is going on here and like the previous post said it is so blatant to those watching this unfold. But I guess it comes down to its no ones job to watch over these processes. I wonder who will answer to Alex when he asks who should have caught this? I doubt “not my job” will be acceptable.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell u that procurement was fully involved in the RFP process but ultimately it is IT VP discretion to stick with RFP outcome. The conflict of interest is well documented, HR, procurement are aware of it but nothing has been done. The VP’s have too much power on the ground, remember Credo only comes to picture where there is actual evidence (some patient death or violation of law or too much noise ... unfortunately CD has survived as not lot of people have balls to complain .. everyone talks.. the one who complained (Testing GSO) was fired.. now no one will complain

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldn’t there be an escalation path from procurement to executive leadership if the RFP is not adhered to by the IT VP? That is a reasonable assumption rather than procurement saying “we just facilitate a fair process, but it’s up to iT to follow the outcome”. As the person above stated, I wouldn’t want to be the one to be deposed and say “but it wasn’t my job” and have done nothing about it if I knew it was going on. Not something anyone involved should be proud of.

People continue to stand back and let unethical actions happen for fear of what could happen to them. Looking the other way has become the norm when our credo expects more of each other. If someone was fired for being a whistleblower, where is the protection for her/him? There is a whistleblower protection law that will come into play.