Gald I turned this sinkhole down!!!

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I stayed on at Onyx and turned down the crappy Ariad job!!! Just became a multimillionaire after taxes!!! Good luck chumps!!! I’m out!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure? According to Harvey Inclusig is coming back to U.S. markets soon!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the money should make you content and counting your good fortune. Instead you are so bitter that you kick people when they are down. You sir are the loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am simply amaized at how many smart people "turned down" Ariad.

Do us all a favor, have some compassion for those of us who are facing serious issues. I can honestly say that I have no regrets. I took my chance and it did not work out. I will not be bitter or angry. I am an adult. Life happens. I wish all of my friends here well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no regrets because I was making $150k base plus over $100k in bonus. I have lots of other opportunities in my neck of the woods.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ariad turned me down. Lucky me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you gald or glad...which is it? There is a big difference...changes the context of this entire post genius...or is it genus?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries! I'm guessing you'll have a lot of time to study Cafepharma for punctuation and grammatical errors.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you did.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life's a gamble! The issue here were the A-Holes that thought they were special and treated people like crap.

I would guess, normally, Ariad's troubles wouldn't have made it to anyone outside the company's radar.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U gt that right! Unless you were a patient!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

150 plus 100K... Yeah right!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! Very true!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you saved some bc you all are blacklisted.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read it and weep, asswipe. We know you don't work at Onyx. Posting on Cafepharma all day for over a year now with no apparent spelling or grammar skills to speak of would lead most of us to the conclusion you have probably been collecting an unemployment check for the past 3-4 years since you got laid off.

Seriously, no one would keep or hire someone so angry and dumb.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As most of you are aware, jobs are filled through the referral process! You may think folks will want to help you, but those of you that have acted like pricks will pay the price. Unfortunately, a number of good people will be branded with Ariad's management history.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Most of us (including management) will have jobs within 2-3 months. The fact you never got an interview or call has zero reflection on us or how we will be perceived. Just in the empty and distorted recesses of your mind.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealous much?