Galderma is a sinking ship

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2010 at 4:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it man. The new management team is not only "soul-less", they think in French or are forced to treat their sales team as such. By the way, France is one step above Communism. "Way to go FF".

Side note, it didn't work for the Soviets, but maybe it will work here in the US for Galderma.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At this point, they can retrace your car locations through out the day with a GPS report and match that against your call times and locations, and if they don't match.....well....you know.....hmmmmm.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from one of my docs that Coria was buying us??? Has anyone else heard this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Galderma will never be sold. Please, enough with the "being sold" rumor. Rumors of Galderma being sold have been flying around for over two decades now. Give it a break.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The share holders will realize soon that with nothing in the pipeline, the company will be worth scraps in the future. They will sell soon, as they did with Alcon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coria was sold to valiant genius

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without Zyclara, Cutiscience is history.

8. Call a spade a spade. Francois is really over his head. ANYONE could see the Medicis scenario playing out as it did. Europe pushes goals to US which are absurd and NO ONE in management has the gumption to push back. That would be leadership. Here's to another template National meeting!

Anyone been approached by a firm regarding the compensation fraud?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i had a voicemail. thought it was a joke though so didnt respond.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, last year really, really stunk. But looking forward and assuming the promises NSMs made last week, could it be much if not dramatically better? What I don't understand is why the waves of feast and famine?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What promises? I see a lot of opportunity and I appreciate the Sales Management that clearly cares about the company and the reps. I was really motivated by BU and the other sales managers, and I like the Division I am in. I think they are fighting for us and I think the opportunity is here. It is up to the us to make the opportunity a reality. So many people that have an entitlement mentality when Novartis is shutting down three divisions. Merck announced plans to ax 13,000 jobs. Pfizer announced it would lay off 4200 workers. Even AstraZeneca said it would lay off 1,150 workers in the recent weeks. I have only been with the company a short time. But, I have to tell you guys you are lucky to have a company like this one. I have never seen a National meeting like the one we had and I love that they have a plan for up to 10 years. If you do not like what you see at Galderma you really need to get out of the industry. Or at least stop whining about every tough year. Get real - please.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I printed this off and put it by my night stand , right next to my print out of the POA message . I just know I can succeed , if I just get my bridge statement in before the doc falls asleep I'll be up on stage. BTW , where do you get that great Dallas grown weed? Would love me some good dallas grown hippie cabbage. Without the seeds if at all possible.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed your calling. laughed my ass off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, things are great at Galderma, so great they reviewed everyone's salaries in 2010, and right after that, people just started disappearing, a few get "restructured," a few "retire," a few "resign," a few are "let go". I wonder how many it makes if you add them up, and it keeps on going...

EXCEPT did you ever notice that none of these people who resign or are "let go" are French? It only seems to happen to the Americans...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The axman cometh to Galderma.

Actually he's already here.

Been here about a year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm being recruited for a Galderma position in PA. Concerned reading all this... I just left a sinking ship, underpaid, overworked, 2% bonus, crap equipment, non conformances create the bulk of the workload for most, and back orders driving are dirving everyone into a frenzy. They do however keep buying other companies and spin this into corporate accomplishments while stocks declined 36% last year. No re-investment. Are all US Galderma locations suffering the same?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BE AWARE! Sounds like your old compnay was pretty bad, but if you have other choices, take them before Galderma. This used to be a good company, but it has taken a nose dive on all fronts since our new president. He has no vision for the future. Marketing tried the spin it for a big show and there's nothing in the pipeline. If you are applying for the Psoriasis group, it's going to be shut down soon. If this is all you got, then go for it, but get ready for an ass pounding from a very incompetent management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ass pounding incompetant management - I've been there, done that. When the leaders at the helm can not hire and keep decent management, then everyone suffers. It was never an issue of being over worked and under paid for me, it was the stupidity that reigned every single day, in every area.

Seems that this grimm thread is going on for a year now and until something changes at the top, nothing else will. Good luck!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicis always has openings. Send a resume over there.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are changing real soon after the launch of GENADUR !
    Happy Days will be here at Galderma again... only 114 days away.