Galderma- is in for alot of rep Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2011 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why ? We have become Domino's pizza. How? By Time stamping.
    We now have to deal with undo and unnecessary stress.
    The pressure is there, weather looked at or not.It was put there for a specific reason.

Any rep who gets into an accident, sue, sue and sue. Domino's lost 100's of millions in lawsuits with GET YOUR PIZZA IN 30 MINUTES OR IT'S FREE.
    We have the same issue that is being forced upon us by Management. I have heard at least five different versions: WE LOOK, WE DON'T LOOK, YOU BETTER HAVE A SIG BY 830, YOU BETTER HAVE A SIG AFTER 4, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Record what they say, it might be worth Millions !

SLOW DOWN & BE SAFE & DON'T PANIC

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on ! I have been here 5 years and loved my job and DM. I am
    so pissed off, I want out ASAP.
    I'm driving like a maniac for no f....in reason.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really think the new system is the *first* system at Galderma to do timestamping?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most positive hard working rep's in my division have had it. They are more pissed than me, and I don't give a rats ass.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can thank Bill. He has been salivating to institute this, because he knows how he use to do his job, and he wants to enjoy punishing those that work like he use to. Sick. Absolutely sick.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill had 0 to do with it. It was instituted by our President from a French software company. How convenient ! It's global.

The last 7 days have been the worst because our DM can't stop talking about the Time Stamp. I have become a UPS driver to I hurry up to my next call.

Thanks F F. When the $ do not come in BLAME IN ON IMPACT !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if we stopped spending money on this BS we can make some money.
    We are all being bent over. Oh yeah, not uppermanagement in Texas who live the SouthLake lifestyle. Check out some of there homes. Public record or google earth.

Why is Medicis, Glaxo, Pharmaderm, Graceway still on paper ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lawsuits will be coming, but not from reps. Try the feds. We are being forced by management to utilize unapproved sales pieces in the field right now. Now that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was paid 250 dollars tp give all my vis aides to a medicis rep. I know 3 others asked to also,

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you need to watch out my friend, Galderma will buy Medicis and you'll get screwed giving your aides to Medicis rep

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Galderma does not buy companies, so stop pushing that ignorant rumor.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicis is not for sale. Jonah announced it will never be sold to Galderma. You bought Qmed already. Great help to us.

By the way, we all received oner 75,000 in stock from that sale. Thanks Galderma !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$75,000 on the low end. as high as $200,000 no BS.

Why are we the number 1 company, but are always 10 steps behind Medicis
    and they make way more $$$$$ then us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know where you get some of your info but, PharmaDerm has been using computers for sigs for at least 3 years. The reason companies do this is for saving money on sample inventory. They can adjust inventories a lot quicker then on paper because of delays.