Galderma is the place to be

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't take this the wrong way. But, you have no clue about this space. HA's, whether Juvederm or Restylane have similar mkt share...some areas one dominates, but not all. And before you make another assumption, I don't sell Restylane nor Dysport...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's my understanding that Restylane was the number one filler not long ago. Focusing on "the ones that nobody wants to bother with" can sure add up. Small invoices can make a difference as did the customer service at Medicis.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you don't sell Restylane / Dysport because you clearly know nothing about the market, so don't worry about me making that assumption. Sorry, but you are smoking some great stuff if you think market share is "similar" for the HAs. Even the fact that you included Dysport in a conversation about HAs or market share shows you're the one who doesn't have a clue about this space. "Some areas one dominates, but not all"... Say what? Of course some areas or some offices are stronger for one product or another, just like anything else. Who cares? For the OVERALL business in the US, it's not even close and the gap is widening. National market share of Juvederm is at least twice that of Restylane. At least. Probably more. Even Merz fillers have a bigger piece of the pie than Restylane does these days. It would be more difficult for me to list 5 offices in my area carrying Restylane than 50 carrying Juvederm, and that's the story across the nation. This is all public record by the way, so you don't have to take my word for it. Valeant and Allergan are both public, so look it up and get back with us when you find that similar market share the rest of us are so clueless about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree but the people and customer service made the difference. We don't know what that will look like yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Restylane was the #1 filler when it was the only filler. Since Juvederm launched it's been growing market share while Restylane has been shrinking. I'm not the poster from the quote before, but I think that's what he / she meant about historical perspective vs future.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So whats the line up in our new C&A Division?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a shit show. Interviewed, many and put together a presentation then GHOSTED. Who does that? What little respect does that show a rep or human? I expected better as they were supposed to be "elite" in sales. I can't wait to get hired by Allergan and kill all their business... Midwest rules!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of ghosted, I ghosted my entire again! Beautiful