Gallup phone interview

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2008 at 4:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You juiceheads will never make the same coin we made...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go change your diaper gramps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to working your a$$ off for a sh!tty commission.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will refer back to post #81. Thanks. Oh, and I’m not even in my 40’s yet. Time to move up to gold tees gramps!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can refer back to whatever. It won't change the fact that Ortho reps are making way less today than we did in the 90's and 00's. I'm done with you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said I was in Ortho? You’ll be back…Dumbass.

maybe we should move you up to the ladies tees being your acting like a little bitch!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a numbskulled mouth breather like you would think only Ortho reps make all the money. I’ve done very very well and haven’t needed to spend one second covering cases, wasting weekends on call, and carrying around some egotistical bone carpenters jock. Loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah... You've been carrying around my jock. Looks like I really struck a nerve with you guys.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really taxed all 5 of your brain cells on that one, huh? Makes sense all things considered. What a pathetic loser you are.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dudes still butt hurt he didn’t make it past the Gallup. LOL!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow... You guys are angry. Lay off the 'roids.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JUST GUNNING MY LATS!

13. mcd

mcd Guest

Don't let the Gallop Poll determine your self worth. Remember, many of the people who score extraordinarily well can have some of the most undesirable traits as a human being. In other words, Stryker could come back and say congratualtions you did very well! You're just the kind of asshole we need for this role. Conversely, you did poorly, you're too respectable for the role, perhaps something else would be more suitable.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

…Is this the same HR loser that got destroyed by the Gallup after I destroyed his GF w my dikveins?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're on the juice... Your dikveins are shriveled and non functioning.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!! Def the same HR loser! Just couldn’t help yourself and clearly still butthurt you couldn’t get past the simp ass Gallup. Just accept it buddy, you ain’t dickvein material.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever numbnuts. You fall into the category of a dopey, insecure d bag rep.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone call HR stat, this dude has clearly lost his mind. #dikveins4life. But you wouldn’t know anything about that cuz you couldn’t get past the Gallup. lol

Still butthurt!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, I'm certain you have a pind!ck and are angry about it.

P.S. Been at SYK for over 10 years so yes, I passed the Gallup.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone call HR quick on this fake nerd in environmental services. Take the trash out buddy. Btw who da fook writes PS as a counterpoint? Nerds with no dikveins.