GAME OVER ADU

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2021 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not going to happen unfortunately :( More to follow.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like Qanon for Pharma. #WWG1WGA!

get better. stop speculating.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is a fair statement. Best to start looking for new jobs and get ahead of the curve. Just in case. CYA as no one else will. There isn't one person at Biogen that could blame anyone for looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you practicing what you are attempting to preach on here? You have zero credibility and are likely unemployed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you know something, put your money where your mouth is

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmm let's see. The chances at best for approval is maybe 50%. That is being extremely generous for what has now become the most controversial drug in history. So you can choose to do nothing and take that chance or you can look for jobs in the evening while you continue to do your job. You don't have to take the jobs idiot, but at least they will serve as backup if not approved and Biogen lets us go. That is good advice to me considering no one is telling you to take the job. To find a great job can take upwards to 3 or months sometimes. So why not protect yourself?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh 50% huh? Way to go out on a limb Captain Obvious! Gezzzzzz what a dumb dumb.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they were stating the obvious and made a good point. Your point? You clearly are the "dumb dumb." I suggest you do absolutely nothing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Odds of approval were always quite low. The bar is set at two positive pivotal studies. Adu has two failed pivotals instead and safety baggage.

All of you will be doing something else this time next year and Biogen’s market cap will have cratered.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50% is a pipe dream - after what recently came out, odds of approval are 10% or less. Start looking, that 2 weeks severance goes fast

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey financial genius, the hedge funds have adu at 60% and Biogen as a buy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And? You are seriously going by what a financial analyst is going to say? Stocks go up and down all the time. Seriously, I don't agree with the comment earlier as a 10% chance, but let's be real. If you are strictly going by your comment, then I feel very sorry for you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You buy a lot of “sure thing” penny stocks based on blast emails you get, don’t you? No wonder the company is in the toilet with imbeciles like you in the mix.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at the op-ed in Jama that came out today by three physicians. Not recommending approval.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are not just physicians, these are experts in the field and on the front line. This is a nail in the coffin

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The fact that these experts came out is almost a certain denial. Severance coming soon. It’s been fun but now we gotta start looking.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you are a real stooge. Stop using “they” as you respond to your own dummy post. Everybody reading knows “they” is you, dummy. No random poster is to randomly defend your dummy post. Only you do that. Hahahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The review of Biogen’s Alzheimer’s drug aducanumab has been anything but typical. And the tension is growing even more as three members of the FDA’s advisory committee — who have already offered their perspective in a meeting — laid out their case for why the agency should reject aducanumab in an op-ed in JAMA. The editorial brings the committee’s concerns back to the fore two months before the deadline for regulators to make a decision. “The FDA needs to get the science right,” an author told Endpoints News in an interview. “They usually do and I believe in this instance they will as well.”