Gas Question

Discussion in 'Aegis Sciences Corporation' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2016 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for the question. i am relatively new and don't want to sound stupid with my boss.
    I am trying to figure out my budget for next year after the call yesterday.

If a tank of gas costs me $30 plus my $ 400 car payment how many samples do i need to find every tank to break even?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am fairly new too and ineligible for commissions so I may be incorrect but with your given numbers you are around a $640.00 personal out of pocket monthly expense if you are making calls and filling up twice per week. From what I hear about commissions you will need 320 samples per month or 160 samples per week to break even. Not looking good and not what I was told when hired. I'm looking to get out already.

3. S P

S P Guest

They are bending reps over because they think they have you by the stones. What world are they living in thinking sales reps are responsible for their own gas. Imagine the interviews will go like this when the educated leave.

ASM: we would love to have you on our team
    CANDIDATE: great I would love to be part of the future. Can't wait to hear the perks
    ASM: so can you donate your car to aegis. You pay for the mileage, gas, insurance and a the wear and tear and we give you 800 bucks a month with your peanut 70k salary that never gets increased. Oh yeah the current business you would inherit only get paid 2% while we keep the rest.
    CANDIDATE-Go F yourself. I am not a pizza delivery guy. Even Dominos pays gas. Furthermore at least spit on it before your try and shove it up my ***

Meanwhile at Nashville HQ the 1/2 dozen or so people that got new Mercedes as a gift are laughing all the way to the bank.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious about the gas? I was looking to interview with Aegis for an open position in my state but I can not afford to drive on my expense. If that's true I definitely will not pursue the opportunity if you want to call it that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to another lab where you can actually make money. The money making days of Aegis are over. Upper management cutting all they can on the sales reps so they can continue to make the big money. Guess they do not realize the sales reps are the ones driving the company until they are gone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I abandoned this sinking ship and industry when I did. The big money is gone from toxicology. Millennium ruined it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true about gas

Your salary will be 70k and never change

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the car allowance gone?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what kind of bills patients are getting from Aegis?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Question - They get the kind that are put in an envelope and sent via the US Mail!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst question ever

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for the Jerk answers.

We usually send them American $ 20.00 bills, because we found the Franc and Ruble a little to confusing for our competitors!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't pay attn to the jerks. Ask why are they now not matching 401k.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is being matched. Not sure about yours

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol just stop. Keep shilling all you want. You must be one of the 5 that got new cars from the company last year.

Folks per the new handbook their are some 401k changes that you might want to read about if you didn't get the memo

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree on the changes but the match is still there up to a certain amount. Insignificant changes. Do your homework

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want me to give exact details or you gonna continue to shill.
    Love the Amex changes. That's a sign of not being very solvent. Want details on that too?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are matching salary only no more on commission. They a big difference. Don't get me started on having to from the company amex expenses up front and wait 2 weeks for reimbursement