GB and PB Masterminds @ Work

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dynamic duo have flown in all leaders, because they need ideas on how to make their plan work! So essentially, the people they fired are now expected to come up with a plan to save the day. They we all in a room in building 80 of f you want to see awkward at its best. GB walks by my cube and smiles at me, love him back. MAK you picked the best of the bunch to run the show. i now know how GB became ED. He was the only one that accepted relo to a Tampa. All others wouldn't do it. Good for them to keep their integrity, he has none.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I head it got heated yesterday because a traitor was among them, KK.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sick of GB and PB news, you give them way to much power. They are both idiots, so let t be and ride out your time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard KK was climbing over the dead bodies trying to amass his new power structure in USRI. I never thought he was like PB and GB, guess you really cant judge a book by its cover.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired me. Wait, help me plan how to make this work. Hey, can you write down 200 years of domain knowledge in four months. Hey, can you interview your replacement? Pick a Butt Buddy, idiots. I didn't have a choice I was asked to go to a Tampa. Not have big a choice means you don't get to pick. Stop playing the victim GB no one buys it. Time to unwrap the hat you hide behind.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't wear your mom jeans today tomorrow.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so...Tampa er nah?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GB was politely given 30 days to vacate his ED position or it would be done for him. No ED give 8 days notice.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 days is a bit short...or just couldn't wait to work with DM again...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares. Don't let the door hit you in your lying face on the way out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as PB is terminated we will have the trifecta!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good god is this the Denver JR?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One down, one to go.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have never seen so many leaders get away with so much. HR at Amgen is a joke.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GB is causing issues and putting down people until his very last minute at Amgen. Yesterday they tricked people into joining a goodbye luncheon. They had to send the invite as a Summer Potluck. Says it all. BTW, not one person from his leadership team came.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was caught lying about PRA's, couldn't deliver on Cloud after he took it, and had more staff resign from his poor communication skills and lack of leadership than new VP could handle. Oh yeah, then there was the being prejudice with non Indians thing. Resign in 30 or we will terminate you is his kiss goodbye from Amgen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beware of the snake in the grass PB

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are you complaining about PB and GB? At least they do work. The truly dynamic duo in IT is RF and YF who are completely incompetent, get CWs to do their work, blame the CW and go on Amgen funded 3 week holiday with the departing CIO. Does kissing SM's ass 24 hours a day count as Amgen work? Now that he is leaving, who will they next target...Mike Z and the new CISO watch out, they will be after you...