GE Healthcare people going to Hill-Rom?

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me how many former GE HC people have recently been hired away by Hill-Rom? Are they mainly sales or engineering positions? I've heard from a source at GE that they are checking company phone records to see who has been talking to who at Hill-Rom but he didn't know who or how many people had already left.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am only aware of 4 who have already been hired but I've heard there are another half dozen or so who have recently interviewed. There were company wide announcements about 2 of them, our new VP of Operations and VP of Engineering.

I think the other 2 who were hired and most or all of the ones that recently interviewed all worked for the VP of Operations when he was at GE.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know how it is at Hill-Rom, but any reason to leave that Criminal Enterprise known as GEvil is a good reason in my book.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of the frying pan and into the fire...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for responding, I am doing some research and would love to talk to you offline. Could call me at 347-429-2506. If you are concerned about remaining anonymous you can send me text messages through an online service such as Textem or Skype.
    Thanks,
    Jessica

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly are you researching

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm researching business ethics in the medical device industry. My article will be a companion piece to a multi-part series on healthcare reform.

Jessica