GE Healthcare Supply Chain

Discussion in 'GE Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 6:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the 5 ass system, be an ass to 5 people daily.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rick Cornell is well suited for some things, as long at they don't involve haveing a direct report of any kind, influencing manufacturing in any way, making decisions that effect a customer, or any personal interaction. Pretty good at repeating GE Speak that he doesn't understand.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everytime there is an organizational announcement I get my hopes up that RC "has decided to pursue opportunities outside GE", no such luck yet.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they fired everyone who had any knowledge and kept the one guy who knows nothing? Dale made a bad choice.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rick cornell can't get fired, he doesn't know how to do anything so he'll never take the blame

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cornell has been behind every bad thing to happen to patient care in supply chain history at GE / Amersham

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most divisive leader in GE, AZ would be much better, he gets it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one supports this guy, the people who work near him are happy they don't work for him. It could go total anarchy at any time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Rick Cornell never comes back to my site, he's not a pharmacist and is a complete waste of time for him to be there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds as if you are saying that he brings not value to your site. Surely this cannot be true in a stellar org like GE.

JK in case you werent sure.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to see how GE has ruined Amersham ... but there were enough that came from the Nycomed/Amersham side of the business who sold out and became GE robotrons.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rick Cornell destroyed the pharmacy business, this will be flushed away with a number of promising GE businesses, I can't believe that he got another opportunity.