Gender Bias

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackie and Melissa are pushed out because they won't move to Miami but Kirk and Ray don't have to move?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting observation. Proves how corrupt they truly are. Company will never get ahead until they are gone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Melissa? Oh yeah, she left because she wouldn’t move. Whatever you say Sandy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The head of the snake has been cut off. New sheriff in town so Putz will have to move or leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone ever hire a minority or woman? Bitching, whining, victimization, etc...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PIG! Thats why they terminated you!
    Ha, Ha, Ha! I’ll have small fries with that hamburger and shake.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Auh, don’t go away mad, just go away!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the 2 of them get jobs at McDonalds already?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Chick-fil-a wouldn’t hire them because they lie too much, can’t be trusted , no integrity, no intelligence, and laugh like hyenas. Glad their gone. I feel sorry for the next company that might get stuck with them. God help you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One will go back to being a marketing staffer and the other will become a district manager nightmare to a bunch of innocent contract reps. “I’ve got 3 rules”.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are done. Goose is cooked!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no more excuses! Now it is time to start selling and grow revenue for the company!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh look, the troll from OPK yahoo finance is back.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOW we can, the albatross around our neck has been removed, but it's going to take time. Much more needs to be fixed especially the IC plan. No one is giving excuses, more like major hinderences (trying to sell with both hands tied behind our backs) to do our job.