Gene ID (Cancer Genetic/Carrier Testing)

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2019 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is how big of a joke GeneID is:
    I haven't worked for the company in over a year. They still have me active on the company email, and I've gotten new credentials for the FrogMD system. Yeah. OIG is well aware.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw recently they were offering a "free" teleheath app that doctors can use to get more patients in their clinics. In the app they screen patients for genetic testing and mail a kit to the patient to self collect.

Free is not a good word to use when billing federal samples. NOT GOOD!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this lab really this big of a F'*cking joke? Wow!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the state AG for NJ has a complaint against GeneID in progress...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i see they have a ton of jobs posted currently. I spoke to a couple of people and went through the webinar but have been ghosted since. Starting to think they took the leads I gave them and are using them. Anyone heard anything recently on hiring process?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hire and fire fast. Only reason most current reps are still on payroll is because they still need to pay out their 1-2 million dollar PPP loan.

If you need a quick paycheck while looking for a nice gig then go for it. They have a over utilization testing model and haven't expanded their test menu in forever. Not a cutting edge group that is for sure.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they on a hiring freeze? They had a ton of positions listed and I made it through several interviews. I am more than qualified but have heard zero since!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What city are you in?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the Midwest. There were multiple positions listed in the major metropolitan areas

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are def hiring there. Not sure why you are not hearing back. They want you to sign multiple accounts right away. They wont give you much time before they fire you and try and take your relationships.

I would say push for a position if you are desperate. Its a super hard product to sell in the current landscape.

Go find a good molecular lab that hires W2 and sell respiratory testing. Flu season starts next month and along with covid it is a gold mine.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I know you're FOS! That is 100% untrue of their tactics

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah this company is TERRIBLE!