Genentech Openings as Actemra reps are the new Gilead reps

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2020 at 9:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead hired 65 Genentech Retuxan/Actemra reps for their 95 Rheum reps Immunology expansion.
    This mass exit left Genentech shocked & with massive amount of openings to fill now.

Genentech pays good, avg Retuxan/Actemra rep had 165k salary so Gilead must have had lot better offers

I&I, Get your resumes over to Genentech asap.
    Perfect timing before Q1 reorg

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Gilead's new Rheum division gutted our Rentuxan- Actemra reps. Most of Gilead's new salesforce are our old Genentech reps.
    On top of that, Genentech had 100s take early retirement severance that was offered last month.
    Between these 2 major attrition elements, we will have tons of openings being posted.
    So if you are in Xeljanz or Oncology or Rare Disease division please post----- 10000% we pay more than Pfizer.
    .---- Derm, WH, PC dont waste your time.
    (Genentech Avg salary 170k & some are over 200k, target bonus 50k)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steer clear of Genentech if you're smart. There's a reason they are paying big bucks - droves of good reps left due to their disgust with current leadership and the downward spiral of the company. Better options out there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech #2 Biotech in the industry behind Gilead. It can not be worse than I&I culture & blinded leadership. I ll take the odds plus 50k more base salary!

Where do I apply or when will they start posting?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself warned. Godspeed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked at Gilead for 7yrs before Pfizer.
    pay is off the charts, stock is awesome & only reason I left is that I wanted to get into Oncology & at the time Gilead had not expanded into Oncology & Pfizer matched my salary of 170k.

I d go back to Genentech with no worries.
    I hear the postings will go up over the next 2 weeks on their website.

Being at both companies
    . Yes apply for Genentech.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy how many Xeljanz DMs like yourself troll these threads to try keep your reps abandoning the sinking ship before LOE..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, actually worked at Genentech for 17 years and left awhile back. Very sad to see what's happened to a once fantastic company. The founders Boyer & Swanson's dream has crashed and burned due to Swiss mismanagement. If you're smart you'll do some homework and check in with a few past and present GNE reps. Good luck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its OK being let go & layoff from Genentech as they cut the bottom 25%. You will land somewhere. Maybe at Pfizer!